Thread: muskies on the Shield

muskies on the Shield

Looking to buy this book, Muskies on the Shield, by Dick Pearson. Anyone have one ? Know someone who has one looking to sell it ? Just heard so much about this book and figured i've GOT TO READ IT before i head to Canada this summer. ANY HELP would be great. And YES, looked at Amazon, EBAY, Thorne Bros, The Musky Shop, and a bunch of places on the Internet, says Out of Print, Out of stock.
    HELP....HELP...HELP.

Tell you what, I have a copy and need some funds for a Minnesota trip next month. I will offer my copy of the book (good condition, has a few notes and underline) PLUS a DDD bait signed by Mr. Pearson and my dear friend Stan Durst for $125 shipped in US. I have no certificate of authenticity on the bait, just the good word of Mr. Durst that it is his and Dick's signature.

It was a gift, hate to sell it, but I'm sure no one wants to pay that much for just the book, and any less money wouldn't be worth it for me.

I'll leave this offer up til 5/17, if there are several takers we may need to do some bidding. PM me if at all interested. m
    Last edited by mikie; 05-13-2019 at 08:04 AM.

To potential buyers, take the offer. The book alone is worth the $125. I have a copy, but I wouldn't sell it for that amount.

Brian

No takers? good. time's up. m

Try Walsh’s Bay Store Resort fishing report site. Pearson responds on there at times