Thread: Question for Bob Turgeon

Question for Bob Turgeon

Greetings,

I found the Turgeon's Tech Tips article in the current issue of Musky Hunter to be interesting, particularly the discussion of Musky Frenzy's 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 clevises. The article contained the following comment: "... and if you are a hobbyist, you can spend hours twisting up new combinations".

Where can a hobbyist obtain the clevises? The advertisement on the page following Bob's article suggests that they are available from Musky Frenzy Lures, but I did not see any information about the clevises on their website.

Kindest regards....

Follow-Up Question,

Assuming the clevises are available separately, what diameter shafts can be easily fit through the holes in the clevis? That is, will the clevis accept 0.051 and 0.062 wire shafts?

Kindest regards....

BornToFish, I pretty much start every season (and a lot of days) by cutting up and re-rigging some of the blade baits in my box. That said the new clevis are not available on their own but I plan on experimenting and modifying the baits that I have and trying different blade sizes and combos as the season progresses. For the cost of a little bit of wire you can experiment daily with new combos once you have some of the lures in your boat.

Bob T

Quote Originally Posted by bturg View Post
    BornToFish, I pretty much start every season (and a lot of days) by cutting up and re-rigging some of the blade baits in my box. That said the new clevis are not available on their own but I plan on experimenting and modifying the baits that I have and trying different blade sizes and combos as the season progresses. For the cost of a little bit of wire you can experiment daily with new combos once you have some of the lures in your boat.

Bob T
    Hey Guys, if your looking for clevises , wire etc. try Rollie & helens, Moores Lures or lure parts online, all great places to throw your money at!