Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Muske Nut/Tony Memorialz Outing is set

Annual Muske Nut/Tony Memorialz Outing is set

Howdy, folks, we at the Muske Nutz have set our 100% charity event for Sat June 16th on Lake Alice in Lincoln County just outside of Tomahawk. More details will follow. All levels of fisherman are welcome & our charity will be the TFD Water & Rescue.

Hey Hunts
    You making your skull popper again ???

We have to have popper for the 7am blessing at the launch and for any fish catching celebrations during the day. Rumor has it that Hunts has a bag of goodies coming from Musky Innovations filled with custom rubber for those Lake Alice muskies. Those fish don't stand a chance! Always my favorite fishing weekend of the year.

Absolutely will plan on brewing up some skullpopper again. The hazmat is being cleaned and once back along with the rest of the PPE, I'll be stoking the firepit and putting the still over the flames.

Spring has sprung, and makes us Nutz think about the up coming tourney on Sat June 16th. Time to think musky fishing for the southern opener and northern at Memorial Weekend. Why not plan on joining us that Sat for some fun on Lake Alice? There'll be skullpopper brewed this spring & Schnitzy from Wally's private reserved stockpile.

Hey Guys and Gals getting closer to the date for the outing....

Please let us know how many are coming so we can get a count for the food...
    Thanks

Hey Wally, unless there is an objection, I plan rubbing down and smoking some pork butts again for the outing. Let me know the head count so I can get the correct number of butts.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddC View Post
    Hey Wally, unless there is an objection, I plan rubbing down and smoking some pork butts again for the outing. Let me know the head count so I can get the correct number of butts.
    As we get closer to this outing, please, contact myself, Wally, or Todd C with how many ppl will either fish the tourney or will come for eats & the raffle afterwards so we have enough food. Thanks Hunts

Count me IN

Count me and Kyle in also Mark and Ashley
    Fast Freddy will also be there
    Last edited by wallygator; 05-30-2018 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Added name