Thread: Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving...

to all my MH homeys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4087.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	2093  

Nice! You'll have to pry this season from my cold dead hands

Gonna get my rear end out there today. Cold water, suckers, football on the radio, and big arch's on the screen has me hoping for a 30lbr yet this year. Old habits die hard. I love fishing

A brisk west wind dominated the day. The bait fish were laying low and so were any toothy critters. Had a couple blips come up and sniff the suckers offered, but they just slowly sank away. I will keep at it

One more romp with some northern zone muskies today. Wind is screaming pretty good out there, but I will paddle these suckers around like a lunatic anyway. I also have a nasty cold too, but someones got to do it. Goodbye November

Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    One more romp with some northern zone muskies today. Wind is screaming pretty good out there, but I will paddle these suckers around like a lunatic anyway. I also have a nasty cold too, but someones got to do it. Goodbye November
    Wish I was with you...Good Luck and Be Safe!

Never even made it on the lake yesterday. My truck decided to misfire on cylinder 5 half way there. I limped her home and to the shop, and that's where she sits today. What some crappola. My determination is fading

Well... my season is over. Not too thrilled about it, but with the cold snap and mechanical, logistic issues I'm throwing in the towel. Suckers are liberated, rods are put away, and ive been leering at my ice fishing gear in the corner of the garage. It was a so so year for me. I only got 4 but, I did end up with about a 26 lber this fall.
    I'm anxious to hear of some fall piggies as 2017 closes out here. Hammernick? Out east? Anyone still fishing?