Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annual Muske Nutz Outing is set

Annual Muske Nutz Outing is set

Howdy folks! Our open to all Charity Fishing Tourney is set for Saturday June 17th on Lake Mohawksin in Lincoln county. Fishing time will be 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. with Our 501C3 charity recipient will be the Tomahawk Food Pantry. Winner's trophy, food, & raffle will commence at 5.p.m. For more info or to donate a monetary gift or any item for the raffle table, p.m. any of the following members. Hunts, Wallygator, ToddC, or Gare on this site.
    Thanks to all our sponsors including Husky Hunter and participants for the $1500 roughly we raised for last year's Big Bro-Sisters mentoring Program for at risk youths! 100% donation goes the charity. Thanks to all who contribute and make other people's lives better.

Check our new website : muskenutz.neocities.com

thanks to my kids for working on and building this site. Being a techno deficient person, their help immeasurably required!

Hey Hunts
    How is that Skull Popper doing ??? Is it going to be ready for the outing ??
    You need to practice up for the chant if Gare is not there...

Wally! It's been awhile! How's it going? I'm gonna try to make it to the outing this year. I might try to get out for a couple Musky master touries too! Hope to see you this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Wally! It's been awhile! How's it going? I'm gonna try to make it to the outing this year. I might try to get out for a couple Musky master touries too! Hope to see you this summer!
    getting closer to the opener and the Nutz outing welcomes all that can come and attend!

Hunts,
    Get that copper Skullpopper still fired up for some more production for the event as I'm all out. After I took a big swig celebrating my last fish in the fall, I used the rest of the bottle to stabilize my fuel tank for winter storage.

Thanks buddy,

The other half of Team Skullpopper

Hello people
    We are getting closer to the big event. Please post on here or contact me or Hunts if you are coming .. we need a head count for the food...
    Also one of our members his daughter made a awesome 2' key chain paddle with our logo burned into it. That will be raffled off. For every $20 you bring in cash or food for the food pantry you will get a special raffle ticket for the drawing..
    We have lots of door prizes and you will have fun..
    Hope to see you there
    Wally

Good luck to all heading up for the opener & tight lines. After the weekend, please, let your fav Muske Nut know if you are coming& how many ppl with you. We'll need headcount to plan and adequate food for awards & raffle afterwards. Thanks H

Hey Guys we have about 20 people signed up.. Please let us know for the food count if you are coming...
    Thanks
    Wally

Wally,

I think my nephew will be fishing with me this year since the other half of Team Skullpopper is out on the injured reserved list. Thanks! TC

Wally,

BTW, what do you have planned for the menu? Can I have Jill run over with a pot of baked beans or something when we get off the water? Let me know.

Thanks......TC