Thread: Book about multi-species fishing in NW Ontario - Perrault Lake

Book about multi-species fishing in NW Ontario - Perrault Lake

Greetings,

A few years ago, I wrote and self-published a book about fishing on Perrault Lake, located in North West Ontario. I wrote this book as a way to share my knowledge and experiences fishing on Perrault Lake, so as to shorten the learning curve of other anglers fishing this lake. In this way, anglers might be able to better enjoy their vacations while fishing on beautiful Perrault Lake.

I am closing out the remaining inventory of my books. I thought that followers of Musky Hunter might have some interest in the content of the book. The chapter about musky fishing (about sixty pages) is primarily directed towards Perrault Lake, but touches on nearby Cedar and Fluke Lakes.

The title of my book is “Secrets of the Canadian Shield: An Angler’s Guide to Perrault Lake”. The content of my book is based on well over fifty weeks of fishing experience on this lake, but is readily applicable to most lakes within the Canada Shield.

My book features information about things that I thought about or did when fishing on Perrault Lake. The framework for this information is the seasonal movements of the lake’s principle fish species: walleyes, muskies, northern pike, smallmouth bass and perch. The book has 316 pages. There are fourteen photographs or other illustrations in color and twelve illustrations in black and white. The Cover and Table of Contents of my book are shown below.

The cost of my book is $25.00 (US), which includes delivery within the continental United States. If interested in obtaining a copy of my book, please send me a private message through Musky Hunter. Books will be delivered through the USPS and will be sent as “media mail”. Information will be provided to people purchasing my book such that they can track the delivery.

Many people have commented to me that they found both editions of my book to be a valuable resource for their vacations while fishing on Perrault Lake and other lakes within the Canada Shield. I hope that you find my book to be both helpful and enjoyable to read.

Good fishing and tight lines!!

I sent you a PM!

PM sent. Thanks.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Steve, I replied to your private message.

Regards....

Greetings,

I have sold all of my books on hand. I may obtain a handful of my books when I am in NW Ontario during May. If so, I will update this thread at that time.

Good fishing and tight lines!!