Thread: Looking to buy depthraiders

Looking to buy depthraiders

I am looking to buy 8"depthraiders jointed and straight models that were made before ROI(Roberts Outdoors Inc.) took over. I would also be interested in any custom colors, date of manufacturing would not matter on the custom colors. These are my go to baits and looking to acquire more. Let me know what you got and what your prices are. Thanks

I am also looking to buy used countdown and the new suspending depthraiders if anybody wants to get rid of what they don't use. Also I am missing the Tennessee shad,Baitfish, and the glow skunk patterns....so anything in those patterns I would also look at.

If your still interested I have several Depthraiders that I am wiling to sell, cannot musky fish anymore. They are:1.Buchertail jointed shallowraider cisco or shad 2, Buchertail straight depthraider natural perch or walleye. 3. Buchertail jointed depthraider cisco or sucker. If interested I can send pictures,

your still interested I have several Depthraiders that I am wiling to sell, cannot musky fish anymore. They are:1.Buchertail jointed shallowraider cisco or shad 2, Buchertail straight depthraider natural perch or walleye. 3. Buchertail jointed depthraider cisco or sucker. If interested I can send pictures,

If your still still interested I have several Depthraiders that I am wiling to sell, cannot musky fish anymore. They are:1.Buchertail jointed shallowraider cisco or shad 2, Buchertail straight depthraider natural perch or walleye. 3. Buchertail jointed depthraider cisco or sucker. If interested I can send pictures,I don't know about the ROI stuff... I resent this reply not sure if I replied to the correct post??