Thread: Bulldawg rods customer service

Bulldawg rods customer service

Anyone order a rod directly from them? I ordered two predator rods, got an order confirmation last week but no shipping information, no tracking information they didnt say if it was in stock or not and they have not responded to any emails which is the only way to get a hold of them on their website. Starting to get angry. They took my money, but its 2016 and I cannot remember the last time i ordered anything online that did not tell you it has at least shipped...

I've known Brad for more than 20 years. He runs a great business, but it's small like everybody else in this sport. It may be as simple as Brad being away on a fishing trip.

A simple Google search for "Musky Innovations" produced the company's telephone number: (920) 565-7631.

I hope everything works out to your satisfaction.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

I assume you ordered them from the Bull Dawg rods site. Not from Musky Innovation's directly. Brad Ruh does not have anything to do with the rod orders from The Bull dawg rod website. You need to contact Rick Quade. 317-752-8608.
    I just ordered a bunch more rods from him today. (I sell them also)
    Jeff Hanson
    madisonmuskyguide.com

I did order them from bull dawgs site. Any idea how long it has taken them to fill orders in the past? Did you get any shipping information? Ill try and call them tomorrow on lunch. Im not mad, just want to make sure everything is on its way.