Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Musky Nutz Outing announce

2016 Musky Nutz Outing announce

Happy New Year to all on the board! Everyone should have a plan to attend a fishing show and watching new episodes of Musky Hunter as I am and enjoying every minute.

With that said, I'm happy to announce the date for our 12th annual Musky Nutz/Tony Memorial will be Saturday June 18th. It will be held in Tomahawk again as our local Musky Mafia won honors again last year to host this year. ToddC was the winning half of Team Skullpopper with a 46".

The charity has not yet been decided, but we had a record year for donations and monies collected last year for the Kinship of Tomahawk. Always a worthy charity is chosen with zero overhead so 100% of proceeds goes to the charity. Anyone interested in donating can P.M. ToddC, gare Myshak, Wallygator, or myself, Hunts for info where to send donations or raffle items.
    Thanks in advance, and someone, please, beat this evil group of locals to move the tourney to a new lake, is anyone up for the challenge??

Quote Originally Posted by Hunts View Post
    Happy New Year to all on the board! Everyone should have a plan to attend a fishing show and watching new episodes of Musky Hunter as I am and enjoying every minute.

With that said, I'm happy to announce the date for our 12th annual Musky Nutz/Tony Memorial will be Saturday June 18th. It will be held in Tomahawk again as our local Musky Mafia won honors again last year to host this year. ToddC was the winning half of Team Skullpopper with a 46".

The charity has not yet been decided, but we had a record year for donations and monies collected last year for the Kinship of Tomahawk. Always a worthy charity is chosen with zero overhead so 100% of proceeds goes to the charity. Anyone interested in donating can P.M. ToddC, gare Myshak, Wallygator, or myself, Hunts for info where to send donations or raffle items.
    Thanks in advance, and someone, please, beat this evil group of locals to move the tourney to a new lake, is anyone up for the challenge??
    Todd C. have you decided the charity we will be fishing for this year? As Team Skullpopper is defending from last year, we need to get rolling as nobody has ever won back to back years. Thoughts?

Stay home and drink your skull popper...
    Go Team Schnitzy

I would have no reservations about giving Kinship another check again. It seems like a well run charity that does a lot of good for the kids. Thoughts? I think Alice owes the field a few fish since she blanked us a couple years ago.

Hunts - We need to have a "meeting" or two to game plan defending the trophy for sure. I know some places....

Todd, cabin has been opened. Wally was by for beers, bloody marys, and a couple of skullpopping mumblers. We we only missing you. We talked about the Nutz outing and need to meet with you. When will you be up?

Hey Todd I have 4 guys for sure and maybe 5

Wally, Kyle, John, Steven

Wally,

Good to hear! I will be up the weekend of the 21st & I think Hunts is gonna be up as well. Lets get together then to finalize plans over a couple beers. I think Hunts has some master plan to hook up with a Lake Alice fatty to win the big fish award and get his name on the cup this year.

We are gonna need some local help to gather up some of the donations. Are there some local guys like Nimmer or Zippy that could help us? Looking forward to getting back up. The opener will be here before you know it! Take care......

Todd have a few more..

Mark and Ashley
    Nimmer and guest

Wally,

You gonna be around next weekend to get together?

Yes for short time.. have family coming up..

2 more Eric and Derrick