Thread: Musky Nutz Thank You

Musky Nutz Thank You

WE want to thank everyone who donated to the Musky Nutz.
    we had a great turn out with 28 people fishing and Todd Clanin catching the winning fish a 46 1/2" beast. Todd will host the outing next year.

We raised $2,240 for Kinship of Tomahawk setting a new record.
    We hope everyone had a good time.
    Thanks again
    Wally

Glad you guys had a good time, caught some fish, and raised some money for a good cause. Congratulations!
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Wally,
    Thanks for all the work that you put in to make this another great event. With all the great local sticks on the water that day I felt real fortunate to get a good one in the net with less than a half hour to go in the tourney.

Actually, I was just happy to get one bigger than Hunt's 33 earlier that morning in the rain. That first fish of the day cost me a dollar & it's the second dollar I've lost to him this year! LOL

Thanks again to all the sponsors and people that helped to bring this together to raise some good money for a great charity. I look forward to another successful event next year.

Take care..........TC

Hats off to Wally who worked the hardest hitting up and collecting donations, organizing and setting up, and cooking those fab brats & ribs. Nutz were absolutely amazed to be able to raise that kind of money. The sponsors who donated all the wonderful prizes and the Nutz who once again opened the hearts and wallets to donate to a worthy charity, thanks so much for making this the highest grossing Tony Memorial beating out last year's record amount. Thanks to Gare for the special fish chant at the dock to get us out and back safely. The weather was cool and skullpopper hot, the weather was wet, but the spirits were not!
    I'll bet some that are reading this right now will be wondering how to get in on this fun next year? Real simple, plan on a Sat next June to come out and meet some fun and generous fishermen and ladies. Watch this MH board after the winter shows when we are start planning a summer's worth of fishing and come out and join us. Those that can't make it can always send a bait donation or a small something to a worthy cause. 100% goes to a charity, nothing is cut for expense! Thanks to all & C U next yr