Thread: Musky Trip Video

Musky Trip Video

Sitting here bored waiting for the thaw and I had a little fun with some of our groups video clips to LOTW with some music. Take a look if you want to see how peaceful and relaxing our trips to Sandy's are. Just for fun. I'm no expert.

https://youtu.be/RQLP_Z7s4nk

Cool, Dave. I'm ready to go!

Looks like you had a little wind that week, eh ...?
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

To start, yes. It was coming from a direction that made it a bit challenging to dock with a bunch of stuff in the boat and a crowd watching. After that day it was fine. Is it too early to start the countdown?

Did you notice the French Poratge cut through? We were going way faster than it looked and no, I was not driving.

Quote Originally Posted by 1morecast View Post
    Did you notice the French Poratge cut through? We were going way faster than it looked and no, I was not driving.
    French Portage-schmortage! The best run is from the Quandary to the Tranquil, along the northwest side of DeNoyon Island. From that direction it starts wider and narrows down, which creates mind games. I have only done this in high water years and do NOT recommend that anyone does it, but it is a rush if you are a fool! (Putt-putt through it in low water years and you'll see why ... :0 )
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Ha, ha. First time I went through that one I stopped and put the trolling motor down to get through. I hope that doesn't make me a sissy.