Thread: WTB Lund Predator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WTB Lund Predator

I'm thinking of picking up a used Predator as I really like the layout. Please message me if anyone plans to sell theirs this spring.

Thanks...

wtb

i have a 2103 lund pro guide tiller for sale.
    pro staff boat,spec below.
    ran a pred. for 3 yrs,discontinued for lack of sales,proguide replaces.
    to be honest the livewell across the back of the deck 1.took up alot of spce in the main floor cockpit and with musky boxes,seats and such it got allfull tight during times of mass confusion. 2.the weight of the big livewell in front when full made the boat run to nose down for me in waves,made a wet ride.3.most places a guy want to fish these days with big min size limits legally you cant put a fish under 50 or 54" in the livewell so basically it's useless. 4. the proguide is the same layout minus the big livewell across the back the deck so you have the extra room,no extra weight up front,and still have a livewell/bait well on the front deck and a big livewell that goes across the back in front of the splashwell.
    if interested get back and i'll send specs,price,pics.

2013 2010 lund pro guide tiller 20 black
    175 mercury verado tiller w/big tiller power steering 5 yr transferable warrenty
    Black with complete vinyl easy clean flooring and snap in out carpet,Lowrance hds 9 gen 2 touch with structure down/side scan,36v 101 #minnkota terrova with i pilot us2 front,36v 101# minnkota vantage stern,4 batts,4 bank charger, captains chair with helm seat slider plus 3 pro ride seat upgrade and air ride pedistals,whitecap splashguards,4 sport track brkts and rod holders,auto bildge,trailerable custom cockpit cover,custom matching Lund shorelander dual axel bunk trailer.maintained and serviced weekly
    608 987 3715 608 574 5048 CELL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0367.jpg 
Views:	679 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	1519