Thread: Where's the quality???

Where's the quality???

OK, OK, it's really stinking cold, I'm sick of it already and except for hopes for the Packers and the musky show season about to start...well, there's really nothing to cling to but my morning cup of Joe in my Musky Hunter mug. So, yesterday, (like always) I carry the mug from my cold car to the coffee shop, start filling the dark roast, and BLAM! My cup blew up! Insides now in pieces, I can no longer hold back the tears...my cup and the Junkman now lie shattered. OBTW, if anybody's reading this in St. Germain...it was the red one!

Junkman,

I know exactly what you are saying. The coffee mug that I use in the truck is from St. Croix. My morning coffee mug was "borrowed" from my favorite fishing lodge in Canada. If something were to happen to either of these mugs, it just wouldn't be the same. The good thing is that they make more. I hope that things return to normal in a timely manner!

Regards.....

Marty, Yes I heard you and as always, we will take care of it. However, taking a plastic cup sitting in below zero temperatures and dumping a liquid that's probably 100 degrees in it, isn't really the brightest idea

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Saric View Post
    Marty, Yes I heard you and as always, we will take care of it. However, taking a plastic cup sitting in below zero temperatures and dumping a liquid that's probably 100 degrees in it, isn't really the brightest idea
    That indeed sounds like a case of user error. Lucky for Marty the mug comes from a reputable vendor !

Unhappy

Seems to be a quality issue and not user error.Just like when I “placed” my 9 foot rod into my 8 foot rod locker.