Thread: Lake st clair or green bay right now for musky?????

Lake st clair or green bay right now for musky?????

Anyone got an update for either of these waters and which is producing right now, I want to get my wife her first musky (size does not matter) and these are both places on my bucket list.

Thanks Kris

don't know about the bay but from everything I have heard St. Clair has been off this year when compared to the last couple of years. I have a friend who spent one day with a guide and the rest of the week in his own boat. He put one fish in the boat the whole week and that was when he was in his own boat and he is a dam good stick. At the same time frame (about 2 weeks ago) I know of another guy who spent three days on the lake with one of if not the best guide on the lake, they put three fish in the boat in three days and that is with the guide fishing. hope this helps, good luck where ever you go

Just an update, took 2 trips to clair the first trip got 6 fish 28" to 40" lost 2 good ones and the second trip got 5 fish 37" to 43" lost 1 good one and quite a few fat pike, also first bass and pike trolling which was strange for me.

this is very good post
    Our excellent onlineJN0-633 real questions programs will lead ICDL the testking exam. We Cornell University passguide and examsheets.com wCarnegie Mellon University Our Saint Francis University