Thread: Thank You Musky Nutz

Thank You Musky Nutz

Thank you to who donated and supported us. We had our tournament today and raised
    $1850 for the Tomahawk Fire Dept Search and Rescue.Next year it will be in the Tomahawk area again since they let me win with a 39" fish..
    Thanks again

Wally

Awesome outing. Well organized, great time. Barley, Belle and I had a great time. Thanks, guys!

Another great time even though the afternoon was wet. Thanks to all who donated and helped us out. The $1850 was the most we have raised for any charity so far. I was glad to see it go to such a deserving cause. It was great to see everyone again and congrats to Wally on the winning fish!

My family had such a great time coming and meeting so many of the Nutz. The chance to meet Beatle who was on the water rescue and search for Tony was closure at some level. Beatle and Ryan accepted the donation on behalf of the TFD. Jed Beulow from the Tomahawk Leader wrote 2 articles before the event was also there for group pictures of all there. I want to echo a thanks to all who have supported the Nutz over this last decade. The sponsors who so generously donate the raffle prizes is what helps sell tickets. The behind the scenes workers who help collect, set-up, cook etc that makes the tourney enjoyable. Lastly and most important are all the Nutz who come out and fish. Their entry fees, buying of the shirts, and spending on tickets for the raffle made this record amount possible. Finally, as has been done in the past and again Saturday night, the $5 per fisherman for big fish prize was over $100 was donated back to the charity!! Thank you Wally! As the rain and skullpopper poured while the night ended, we hope all that read this will look to join us next year and see what this fun, fellowship, and camaraderie is all about. On behalf of Tony's family, thanks to all! Hunts
    Last edited by Hunts; 07-14-2014 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Spelling

Does anyone have any pictures they took while fishing or at the raffle afterwards? If so send to Todd, Wally, or myself so we can share with all. Thanks!

Very glad to hear the Nutz outing went well this year. My brother told me lots of folks and even a few muskies caught. Good times. Hi to everyone I missed.
    Mark