Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Musky Nutz Outing

Musky Nutz Outing

Hey Guys and Gals
    July 12th is the date for the Tournament/ Fund raiser. It has been 10 years that Tony Mayer drowned on Lake Mohawksin. The monies raised will go to the Tomahawk Fire Dept Search and Rescue. I will post more info as we get closer.
    We will have the tournament and a dinner followed by raffles. If some one would like to donate items that would be great. If you plan on coming please get a hold of me or Hunts so we can get a count for food.

Thanks
    Wally

If somebody has room in a boat for me I'll likely be there!

The tallest (and best looking, LOL) half of Team Skullpopper will be there with some donations for the table! Can't wait to see everyone after a long winter & hopefully the fish will cooperate this year! Wally, I'd also be willing to smoke a couple pork butts for the party if needed. Just let me know.

Hey Todd good to hear you made it through the winter..(I think its over)
    If you have a couple of hoggers and want to smoke them up that would be great. Pulled pork is always good.. Thanks Todd. Team popper is going down this year.
    I am just along for the ride it is Hunts party.I have some great donation in already.

Wally

Jim I will see what we can do...

Quote Originally Posted by wallygator View Post
    Jim I will see what we can do...
    Hey Muskie Mike --- I recall you fishing alone. Are you making the trip north this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishskis View Post
    Hey Muskie Mike --- I recall you fishing alone. Are you making the trip north this year?

Hey Jim,

I ALWAYS plan on fishing the Nutz outing. Only problem, my daughter recently presented us with our first grandchild. My wife is addicted to the kid, and goes into withdrawal if she doesn't see her at least once a week. They live 45 minutes from us, and my wife doesn't drive, so not sure how my schedule is going to work out this year. I've already been told not to make any plans from 5/29 to mid-June. I hope to get up there this week, even though I'll have to be back home by next Wednesday. I'm going to do everything I can to make it to the Nutz, though, and you of course are more than welcome to join me, as long as you don't mind fishing out of my old, rickety boat.

Hey Guys and Gals
    July 12th is the date for the Tournament/ Fund raiser. It has been 10 years that Tony Mayer drowned on Lake Mohawksin. The monies raised will go to the Tomahawk Fire Dept Search and Rescue. I will post more info as we get closer.
    We will have the tournament and a dinner followed by raffles. If some one would like to donate items that would be great. If you plan on coming please get a hold of me or Hunts so we can get a count for food.

Thanks
    Wally
    Hey Wally/Hunts,

Let me know if I can help out in anyway. james@tackleindustries.com

Great effort you guys have going here to help people who risk their lives everyday for those they don't know...
    James
    Say "Thank You" to a Veteran with a donation:
    http://www.operationmuskie.com
    Tackle Industries:
    http://www.tackleindustries.com

Hey James sent you a e-mail.... Thanks for all you do to help out with donations...

Wally and the Nutz

James, thanks for all YOU do for our soldiers all year long. Amy's deployed again but I told her you sent a hat along from the Milw show. She might be back by the end of Oct/Nov so will give it to her then.
    All those that have never tasted the legendary Homebrew from Wally or Shullpopper, this will be ur chance to support a great cause, see old & make new friends, and fish a class "A" musky lake. Come on out and see what everyone has been missing by not coming.

Hey Guys and Gals

Thanks
    Wally
    O.K. here we go tournament starts at 7:00 am at Hunts place on Mohawksin.
    His house is the last one on the left when you go up the TOMAHAWK RIVER before the tressle. Cost is $25.00 per person fishing the outing.
    Dinner will be around 5:00 and raffles to follow. There are 3 boat launches to use
    Sara Park, and Bradley Park cost to launch there is $2.00 fee and Bay Mill very small lot down the road from Hunts. If you want to bring some thing to pass that would be great. Beer ,soda ,food ???
    Let us know if you are coming for a count..
    Thanks
    Wally
    Last edited by wallygator; 05-30-2014 at 05:53 AM.