Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How late will spawn be delayed?

I had my place checked yesterday and was assured I have a 6' high plowed snow bank blocking the cabin driveway. Sounds like the only ice out will be out of the tray and into a glass of skullpopper. Only spawning in the future will be at the local watering hole trying to pick up some local belugas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunts View Post
    I had my place checked yesterday and was assured I have a 6' high plowed snow bank blocking the cabin driveway. Sounds like the only ice out will be out of the tray and into a glass of skullpopper. Only spawning in the future will be at the local watering hole trying to pick up some local belugas.
    You don't need to try to shovel that unless you have your cardiologist on retainer. And, don't try to use a snowblower because I know that has lead other Mayers to emergency room trips with missing body parts. Best to let Mother Nature handle it and sit back and enjoy some popper!

TC, your listed observations above are all true but are common acknowledgements of my mental and physical limitations. What was missing was your offer to help me break the barrier down that's keeping me from the spawning wallys that await my arrival into the northwoods that are my birthright. Tell you what, I'll slam a bottle of popper into the nearest snow bank for chilling so we can partake after hacking & shoveling our way in and wash it down with a Champagne of beers.

Hunts,
    Ok, now that you've thrown a chilled bottle of popper into the equation, you've got my attention. Or How about this idea. We could sprinkle some popper on the huge mound of snow and set it on fire which will warm our bodies from the outside in. Then drink the leftover popper which will warm us from the inside out. At least that way we will be warm and not have to shovel the white stuff!