Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Musky Hunter TV Season...

Smile This Musky Hunter TV Season...

I have seen almost every Musky Hunter episode that has ever aired and this season just seems to be the best so far. Great camera work and really incredible boat side action (if you have seen this latest episode, you will know what I mean). I don't know what they did differently (maybe new cameraman, maybe hitting locations at hot times, or maybe switching to Shimano just brought some good mojo), but it really is a great season so far. You can sign me up for the DVD of this season already!

Have you guys noticed the same thing? This year just seems like everyone involved with the show stepped up their game. Great Job on a Great Season so far!
    Last edited by Lucky Craft Man; 02-02-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks for the kind words. My camera operators and editor are great. They really know how to make me look good . It's interesting because although filming in 2013 was not easy, we kept grinding it out during each shoot and came away with some fun footage that hopefully made for some great shows. Enjoy the rest of the season. There's some more action I can't wait for everyone to see.

Agree, great footage, but there is still the issue with that insane/aggravating same ol' music that takes away from everything else (causes me to mute, so your commercials are doing any good)! Not all viewers are "boomers" (or similar) and some of us would appreciate a bit more quiet!

Ya, I'm old...as are many other viewers....deal with it instead of ignoring us...we have the most buying power!!

I agree with you Larry. What Ive done is have my HiFi turned on with a mix of Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey and Louis Prima playing during the musical interlude of the show. Nothing like the big bands and MH TV on a Saturday morning. Also I'm sure you agree with me that the show should start earlier than it does. Sometimes I miss some of the show while getting ready for supper. 10:30am is too late. And what's with the rods and reels today as well? 5'10" rod fitted with a nice Shakespeare President reel with some 36lb Dacron is all we need! Double Cow Bells or whatever they're called could never out fish the trusty ShannonTwin Spin. Bring on the 1950's Larry and stay off my grass!!!

"Pud"

Maybe you could substitute a song every once in a while. Maybe when there is a segment on the moon, play Dean Martin's "when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie..." Or, if someone catches a fish in an unconventional/lucky way, play Frank Sinatra's, "I did it my way."

Although I am not a hard rock type of guy, I actually like the intense music. I think of the music as adding intensity to the action, not really as music. So, I guess the current music fits the bill.

Brian

I think it's hilarious you guys are critiquing the music. LMAO.

Love the show, everything about it. So grateful to have a musky show to watch every weekend. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer and on every day of the week. LOL

Wait a minute. Are you saying that the music is not playing in the boat and is edited in later? Crap. We have missed some very nice fish over the years trying to get the right song on with the right volume before getting the net ready once a fish is hooked.

Jim, please edit in Johnny Cash just once.

Johnny Cash would be classic. I could definitely see a fee situations where it would work.

Oh and yes the music is always playing.

Absolutely love the show. I have to agree, the show this year is awesome. Are you using more GoPro cameras to insure you don't miss the action shots?

All the boatside footage is filmed by my camera operator. We use go pros for underwater and lure shots.