Thread: Tiger Muskie @ March Creek PA *Pics and Video*

Tiger Muskie @ March Creek PA *Pics and Video*

What's going on everyone. I am new to this site, as well as a first year muskie fisherman. I grew up fishing mostly for largemouths in NJ, but once I moved out to PA I knew I had to buy a boat to get on some of these waters. This past April I got my first canoe which I quickly outgrew and bought myself a 12' Custom Jon Boat last month. I have been fishing Marsh Creek pretty heavily since April, mostly for bass.

Since the bass fishing has been hard during the summer I have been trying to get some Muskie. I caught one at the end of June which was a 33" almost 10lb Muskie. This was my first ever Muskie and I was hooked! Since then, I have been determined to catch a Tiger Muskie.

This past Tuesday Night I went out around 4 pm to Marsh Creek for Muskie. I went to the northern part of the lake which a bridge breaks the top lake to the main channel which runs to the main lake. I figured this was a decent spot for Muskie to be posted up in the weed line waiting for any baitfish to come through the channel.

At about 5:30 pm, after casting my Savage Gear eel for about an hour, I was hooked up with a fish of a lifetime!

Here is a short video I made with my GoPro of the action along with some pictures. Let me know what you think!

***Video:***
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqc0LN9-Ui0

Pictures:

My first Muskie:

Last edited by CDeSignor; 11-21-2013 at 08:41 PM.