Thread: Musky Nutz Outing

Musky Nutz Outing

We would like to thank everyone who donated to us for our tournament/ fundraiser.
    With all the great things we got for raffles we were able to raise $1,065 for the
    Tomahawk Senior Community Center. No muskies were caught on Lake Alice.
    Thanks again

Wally and The Musky Nutz

Brother Joel called me today with the great news about the money raised and the sad news about the first 'skunked' Muske Nutz tourney.
    Don't make me have to drive back there next year.

Great job to Wally for cooking and to him and Gare both for getting a ton of cool items for the raffles. Thanks again guys! Even though no fish were boated I think everyone had a lot of fun and went home happy with some new baits and other items. I'm sorry the fish didn't co operate on my home lake, but as we all know, it does happen with these fish. Thanks again to all the bait manufacturers and others who donated and everyone who helped out with the event. I look forward to the 10th anniversary outing next year.

Where will the outing be next year? Or is it TBD?

Jim
    It will be on Lake Mohawksin not sure the date yet..

Wally

Had a great time and enjoyed meeting new friends and seeing some old ones. Ol slimey won this year, but mother nature and the heat are the reason these fine sticks did not boat fish! Most teams actually got off the lake mid tourney and took a break! I have never seen (done) that in a tournament before! Was great to contribute to the NUTZ and their charity work

Another great job by Wally, Gare, Todd & the guys. Had a great time as usual, despite getting skunked. Thanks, guys!

I agree, thanks to all lure manufacturers and companies that donated the raffle items. All who helped organize and cook, and those hardy souls who fished hard. There were multiple peeps who guide on this lake, guys with cabins, and just good fishermen who all caught no 'skis. To show there's no hard feelings, I will put "MUSKIES" on the travel trophy as the winners. Next year the tourney will be on my home lake Mohawksin and the charity will be the Lincoln Co. Water Rescue as they were on the 5 year anniversary of Tony drowning on this lake. Hope was raise lots of funds for them as they worked hard finding him for our family. Thanks again to all!