Thread: St. Germain MH Esox U

St. Germain MH Esox U

A big thank you to Steve and Jim for putting on another great esox learning session. The guides were terrific and very helpful during some extremely difficult conditions. The food and accommodations were top notch and a "job well done" to Rob and his wife. These Exox U schools are a must for any musky hunter no matter what the individual level of fishing proficiency. Again, a BIG THANK YOU from Jack and myself.

Bob

Thanks, Bob. We appreciate the kind words.

The school was a lot of fun and the students fished hard. Action was a little slow around here over the weekend, but we did get some fish caught. The largest was a 42 3/4-incher by James Salber of Wausau. We had a full school with 23 students from all over the country and Ontario.

A big thank you to Rob and Kaye at Fibber's/Big St. Germain Lodge for another outstanding effort. If you're visiting the St. Germain area, you should consider staying at Big St. Lodge and definitely visit Fibber's for lunch or dinner.

Sorry I can't provide more details but Jim Saric and I are trying to film an episode of MHTV. Got two Monday, one shallow and one over open water, as well as a big walleye by Jim on a Phantom that won't make the show.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com