Thread: If you like St. Germain, you'll love this book ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you like St. Germain, you'll love this book ...

Ken Jackson's new book, Vintage St. Germain, is hot off the press and now available throughout St. Germain and other areas businesses, as well as from Musky Hunter.

Vintage St. Germain is a pictorial history of the town with some photos going back 100+ years. It's 224 pages with 327 photos, old newspaper articles and ads, and other historic printed material. Ken has so much stuff that a second volume is in the works.

Ken is a local guide and resort owner, and has written for Musky Hunter from time to time. I did the layout for Ken and advised him with the technical matters.

If you like St. Germain, you'll love this book. It's $19.95 plus shipping ... to order, call Musky Hunter @ 1-800-236-8759 or visit http://www.muskyhuntercatalog.com/in...product_id=227
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VintageSt.G.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	850  
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Can't wait to get this book! I love that area and have a lot of personal history there.
    Jeff

I recently purchased a same type of book on Land O Lakes. Very cool to read about the history and what these towns used to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Musky View Post
    I recently purchased a same type of book on Land O Lakes. Very cool to read about the history and what these towns used to be like.

The Lando book was the inspiration for Ken's book. The publisher did a very nice job, and is producing another book about Eagle River which will be available soon.

However, Ken took his book to a whole other level ... 224 pages vs. about 140. He has so much research and photos collected that he's already planning a second volume about St. Germain in a few years.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

I ordered a book and a couple t-shirts on the 28th and they were at my house on the 30th. Talk about quick delivery! Good read so far.