Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark your calendars.... Muske Nutz

Mark your calendars.... Muske Nutz

Hey People

We know you have been waiting for this info July 20th 2013 on Lake Alice by Tomahawk
    We are helping the Tomahawk Senior Community Center this year. We found out they need help with every day costs and day trips like pontoon rides.

We will meet by the Bottoms up bar on Hwy A . 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
    $25.00 gets you in the tournament and dinner afterwards. Todd has a cabin down the road and has offered it to us for dinner and raffles.
    Any Questions please contact me.
    I also need to get a count of how many people are coming for food .Feel free to bring something to pass. (food,booze,soda, etc )

If you would like to make a donation for the raffles we would be happy to accept them.

Thanks
    Wally
    Last edited by wallygator; 03-17-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Yes, Wally a perfect time to get people thinking of the Nutz/Tony Memorial Outing
    (yr #9). I believe we'll have a great time on Alice and maybe top the 48" caught by Joel which stands as the big so far. Alice has some real brutes over 50" and fatties at that. We'll be able to get some maps for those that don't have any, but which are readily available in town and other places as well. I think you typ'd Todd as Tom. We are talking Todd C and not another local?? Skullpopper and Home brew will be in plentiful supply, right?

Hey Wally I think you made a typo also unless some guy named Tom has taken over those responsibilities.

Hunts, there are no fish over 50" in Alice and all the fish are very skinny. I don't know where you get all your information! Probably from "some guy at the bar" LOL!

On a serious note, I'm looking forward to having another fun outing this year, hanging out with old friends for the day and into the night and raising money for a great cause.

Alice has never been officially mapped but I will have marked maps for everyone. It's a very stumpy flowage and if you get off the river channel, you can find yourself in trouble even in 15 - 20 feet of water. The river is also navigable for about five miles upstream with many good fishing spots.

Hey Todd
    I have no idea where this Tom guy is ???? You guys are into the Popper already..
    Thanks Todd I was happy to see that someone has a map...

Hope we get a great turn out.
    Wally

Hey Hunts
    Is that skull popper cooking yet ??

Dr Schnitzengruben

Nope not yet, evaporates too quickly! Will make a special batch maybe 4th of July to keep you, Todd, and gare from too many samples that the others won't get any.

Free samples are the biggest benefit of being sponsored by Skull Popper! Although a word of caution, drinking it in the boat can interfere with your perception of reality. It can turn 40" follows into 60"ers after a few nips!

But it is nice to have in the boat. It can keep you warm, be used as an antiseptic, an emergency fire starter, or be used as fuel if you run out!

You can bet Char and I and little Char and Little Gare will be there!! Since little Char and Gare will be driving I plan on spending the nite, them 2 cant drive worth a damn! i have some baits already to donate!

Hey Gare and Char nice to hear from you. I will mark you 4 down and Thanks for the donations. Hope all is well and stay in touch. Not a problem to pass out in Tomahawk
    I am working on a place ...
    Wally

I`ll just stay at TODDS or TOMS!!!!