Thread: 2011 Lund 1725 Pro Guide Boat, Motor, and Trailer

2011 Lund 1725 Pro Guide Boat, Motor, and Trailer

I am looking to upgrade to a new rig this season, and I am selling my 2011 Lund 1725 Pro Guide with a 2011 75 hp Honda Four Stroke outboard tiller. This boat was only used for 2 seasons, very well taken care of. This boat comes with a quality Lund trailer with new spare tire and swing tongue, and a brand new Lund boat cover with easy on and off snap system. For electronics, it comes with a Lowrance Mark-5x Pro Depth Finder, and a Minn Kota Traxxis 70 Trolling Motor. This Lund has built-in interior LED lighting and Livewell lighting. For seating, it has 3 pedestal seats and a bow butt seat. It has 2 livewells(one in the front, one in the back), and a baitwell. This boat also comes with a mp3/CD/AM/FM stereo system. It has a center console rod storage compartment, and lots of storage compartments! Lastly, it comes with a brand new spare prop. Price: $22,000. Please give Dave Dorazio a call at 715-558-4591 if your interested.

www.davedorazio.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dorazio's  Lund 1725 Pro Guide.jpg 
Views:	2696 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dave Dorazio Boat in water.jpg 
Views:	2463 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	727  

This is an excellent boat. I've fished from it, and four guys comfortably can fish for walleyes or panfish. For muskies, I'd recommend three. It's easy to trailer, yet handles rough water with ease.

(The boat looks much larger in the second photo than it is, but that's because the guide is the size of a Hobbit. )
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    I am looking to upgrade to a new rig this season, and I am selling my 2011 Lund 1725 Pro Guide with a 2011 75 hp Honda Four Stroke outboard tiller. This boat was only used for 2 seasons, very well taken care of. This boat comes with a quality Lund trailer with new spare tire and swing tongue, and a brand new Lund boat cover with easy on and off snap system. For electronics, it comes with a Lowrance Mark-5x Pro Depth Finder, and a Minn Kota Traxxis 70 Trolling Motor. This Lund has built-in interior LED lighting and Livewell lighting. For seating, it has 3 pedestal seats and a bow butt seat. It has 2 livewells(one in the front, one in the back), and a baitwell. This boat also comes with a mp3/CD/AM/FM stereo system. It has a center console rod storage compartment, and lots of storage compartments! Lastly, it comes with a brand new spare prop. Price: $22,000. Please give Dave Dorazio a call at 715-558-4591 if your interested.

www.davedorazio.com
    Looks like excellent condition boat.. DO you still have it? My brother is looking to get one so I will recommend him this one..
    Last edited by RichardSchmidt; 07-12-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Richard,
    Boat is still available, give me a call for more info.
    715-558-4591
    Dave Dorazio