Thread: Ohio Musky Show 1/24-26

Ohio Musky Show 1/24-26

Looks like a real good seminar lineup for the Ohio show next weekend, I'm 'specially looking forward to see how the kids' contests come out; who's coming? m

FRIDAY jan. 24,2014
    3:00PM John Bette

5:00PM Rob VanGorder

7:00PM Marc Arena

SATURDAY JAN. 25,2014
    10:00AM Mike Hulbert

11:30AM Tony Grant

1:00PM Gregg Thomas

2:30PM New Products
    3:30PM Spencer Berman

SUNDAY JAN. 26,2014
    11:00AM Eric Larsen

1:00PM NPAA Kids Casting Contest

2:00PM Matt "Catfish" Firestein

Weather is looking a little snowy for Saturday but will be displaying my driving skills in an attempt.

I'll be there when they open the doors tomorrow!

What a freaking blast! Tony and Gregg put together one of the best shows, gonna be tough to beat next year. I got to see some old dear friends and that made it even more special. I spoke to folks from northern and southern Ohia, KY, WVa, PA.....

Gregg's New Product Review presentation was probably the highlight of the seminars, though I'm sorry i had to miss John's talk on leaders. Great time, thanks so much to all the exhibitors who set up, I hope it's a safe drive home.

I really enjoyed the Ohio Musky Show Sunday and am certainly looking forward to visiting next year. Thanks for taking the reigns guys you did a fantastic job on extremely short notice. Thanks!

I've been hearing lots of good reports about this show. Seems everybody is saying "If the weather had only been better …"

It's amazing. A month and a half ago it was a question whether the show was even going to happen, and then Gregg and Tony took over and made it happen. Nice job, guys!
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Yes I agree that Tony and Gregg did an amazing job in a very short time and I think the Ohio Show will become pretty impressive over the next few years.

While the weather didnt do us any favors, it did prove one thing. There are a bunch of hardcore Musky people in that surrounding area who were willing to drive thru about the worst conditions you could possibly have to make it to the show. I cant thank those who came enough for coming out to the show. I was honestly blown away when hearing how far and long people traveled to support their show. Were very much looking forward to being back next year.
    Thank You from Stealth Tackle