Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wausau Musky Show

I attended the Wausau show last year but I did not stick around for the swap meet Saturday night. I have attended a few musky shows in the past but have never taken part in a musky swap meet. Can someone clue me in as to how the swap meets work? What are people normally looking to buy/sell? Anything and everything or just old/vintage stuff? Is there interest in used rods or just lures? Thanks for any advice offered.
    Ryan

Ryan,
    Bring any and all that you have to sell/trade! There are old lures to beat up used to new ones still in packages to be had.

Migizi Fishing Rods will have their full line of high end custom rods. Come see the Mr. Toothy or rattlesnakeskin skin rod w/split grip. Walk home with a true custom one of a kind rod with either of these choices!

We will also be offering the new Zipper vertical jigging lure along with a great discounted price on the new Revo NaCl 60/61 reels. Limited supply on the reels as they are flying off the shelves at the price we offer. Stop by and save! Check out the full video of the 350# goliath grouper caught on one of our rods!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zipper 2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	718Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wheeling-20121017-00235.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	719
    Migizi Fishing Rods
    574-551-0214

Quote Originally Posted by wallygator View Post
    Hey Pikemaster you gonna be there on Friday night ??

Wally
    no for fri, not sure if I'm going I have been sick with a cold from hell, if I go it will be on SAT
    No I won't be there. Sorry just send any reels to me at
    RICHARD W SCHMITZ
    90 HILSMAN LANE
    SENECA IL 61360
    Last edited by RWSCHMITZ; 02-27-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    Pimp My Rod & Reel, Best Damm Muskie Reel Detailing, Tuning and Relubing Period !!!
    Richard W Schmitz aka PikeMaster

Ryan,

Usually a good selection of everything at swaps. Rods from $20 to $300, reels from $20 to $400. Be careful on high-end reels though. Often they may be like new, but have a gear ratio that makes them hard to use for muskie fishing. Certain lures like Phantoms, big Jakes and Grandma's disappear quickly. Some antique stuff. I collect the Len Hartman lures and have found them at lure swaps. Occasionally a trolling motor.

Greg Ide
    (Will be at Wausau show Saturday and Sunday.)

The new Northwoods Chapter of Muskies Inc. based in Minocqua will have a booth at the show too. We would like to recruit new members as well as accept donations to our stocking fund. Proceeds from the purchase of T-shirts and sweatshirts will go to this fund.