Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Up with Hulbert's Wrist Bands

What's Up with Hulbert's Wrist Bands

As students of the sport, we all analyze every detail in an effort to understand the subtleties in musky fishing.

So, what's up with Hulbert's wrist bands? Is there a particular color sequence that works best? Are they a good luck charm? How do the fish respond to the color combinations in the figure eight? Is the wrist band combination used to calculate moonrise? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also seriously, either Mike or MHM should sell their own line of wrist bands. You could have a firetiger pattern, classic black/silver, shad, perch... Musky Innovations could sell a matching wrist band for their dawgs. The possibilities are endless.

Brian

They are promise bracelets, his boyfriend has a matching set.

They are his source of power!!! Mike is the king of mojo and the wristbands are good luck charms. It could be worse, he could be wearing a big clock around his neck or a grill in his teeth. AKA. Mike-o-flave!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Saric View Post
    They are his source of power!!! Mike is the king of mojo and the wristbands are good luck charms. It could be worse, he could be wearing a big clock around his neck or a grill in his teeth. AKA. Mike-o-flave!
    Funny stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Saric View Post

Wouldn't that clash with his neck beads????
    Jim did you have to wear garlic around your neck to ward off his powers???

Quote Originally Posted by muskie_nut View Post
    Wouldn't that clash with his neck beads????
    Jim did you have to wear garlic around your neck to ward off his powers???

Jim didn't wear garlic around his neck. That was Mike's breath!
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Heiting View Post
    Jim didn't wear garlic around his neck. That was Mike's breath!
    That's Nasty

They distract us from his man-gina!

What's the best wrist band for throwing a cowgirl?

Brian

Glad your interested in the power of the musky bling...it all started many years ago...1998...and it's been part of my musky mojo ever since...and it works...Saric has seen it first hand what can happen when I go out and purchase or get a new accessory while filming...LOL. I am VERY superstitious...and these never come off unless they break...make fun of them all you want...but the proof is in the pics...LOL. And, funny that you bring up having my own...Saric and I just talked about this about a week ago while laughing about what both of us always say when we hook a fish...."BARELY HOOKED"...which these bracelets have been ordered....there is no best color combo...it's the power of all of them together!!!!! Friends give me new ones for good luck...clients mail them to me from time to time...people I meet on the street like to add to the bling from time to time...I get them from all over and from many different people...its a strange good luck charm...but it's been part of my life since college...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	675Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big2.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	676