Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big O episode

The Big O episode

Excellent show Jim, did you measure that big girl?

I mainly fish the Petenwell Flowage so found some of the tips to be applicable to my situation. That's the main thing I like about your show is that you not only catch numbers and big fish but you show a lot of smalll details such as cupping or flattening the blades to affect how it runs. I have been fishing muskies for over 30 years and have never thought of doctoring my bucktails like that.

Jeff

Good show Jim (and crew).

I don't often fish rivers or river systems and certainly learned a thing or two this week.

Lower Ottawa is a great place to fish. Can run from stained to choclate milk depending on recent rainfall . If you go to the upper Ottawa be carefull of deadheads left from the logging days and constantly changing position. Personally I prefer the lower probably because I've had more success.

Glad you liked the show. It's always fun fishing with Tommy. The big girl was 55 inches.

Awesome fish Jim, my 18 year old daughter was watching it with me and she said....and I quote "Holy sh** that fish is fu**in huge" I just about spit coffee all over the living room.

She asked me how big I thought it was and I said 54 or 55 inches. I'll have to tell her is was right.

Nice fish and nice work on the show.

StormyK

I liked the part when Jim grabbed the net and launched a cowgirl that was laying in boat out into the lake. I thought i was the only one that stuff happened to....
    Jeff Hanson
    madisonmuskyguide.com
    Last edited by Jeff Hanson; 01-19-2013 at 01:02 PM.

So that's where that bait went!

Great show, really liked it!

My question is little off topic, but here goes. Jim and Tom how did you like the Shimano Tranx and which version were you guys using? I am looking at buying one but unsure which version would be a fit for me.
    thanks. jim

Get the Tranx 4.6:1. It is absolutely incredible for fishing cowgirls. I don't think you need it for anything else, but for Cowgirls it's the best.

People...., there is no fish here, it was all staged