Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl predictions speak now or forever hold your tongue

Superbowl predictions speak now or forever hold your tongue

lets hear it NOW so you cant say latter "I knew theyd win it"

N.F.C,,,,,,SF,,,too much D
    also rans- GB not enough D,,ATL cant run on the good teams and Ryan cant win it on his arm,,,Sea cant play every game at home,,WSH,VIKES nice storys

A.F.C,,,,,NE TOO much fireopower
    DENVER duels NE but loses on the last drive,,HOU,,needs another Rec across from AJ to get over the hump,,BALT age will show,,,Indy is young,,Cin dosent have the firepower

Super bowl
    NEW ENGLAND 31
    SAN FRAN 14

MVP-Wes Welker,,,double didgit catches and plays with a vengence after the drop last year

As much I'd like to see the Packers, I suspect it'll be Seattle and New England, with Seattle winning. (42 to 31)

Houston and Atlanta in the Superbowl, with Houston winning. 27-26. Two very good teams get to dance this year. finally
    Happy New Year all! May everyone catch more and bigger muskies this year.
    Last edited by TJB; 01-01-2013 at 11:52 AM.

AFC- Denver over New England simply cause it's in Denver. Will probably be the best came in the playoffs.
    NFC- SF over Washington. SF was a muffed punt from the superbowl last year and this the they don't make the same mistake.
    Superbowl- Denver over SF 34-24. Denver too may weapons for SF to keep pace.

Being from Wisconsin I bleed green and gold like most and would love a Packer victory; but, I think the Broncos win the Super Bowl.

Cincinatti 42 Vikes 37. Both teams will blow through their opponents. Peterson will have over 1000 yards in 4 games.

Vikings/Patriots with Vikings winning 21-20. I know I'm drinking the coolaid, but I ran out of Skullpopper over New Years.

My picks:

• AFC: Cincinnati over Houston; Indianapolis over Baltimore (two road teams but both have shown more mettle getting where they're at). Next week: Broncos over the Bengals, Pats over the Colts. Pats over the Broncos in the championship.

• NFC: Green Bay over Minnesota; Seattle over Washington. Next week: SF over Green Bay, Falcons over the Seahawks. Falcons over the 49ers in the championship.

Super Bowl: Patriots 27, Falcons 17.

However, if Green Bay beats SF in the second round, Green Bay also beats Atlanta and goes to the SB. Then, a Super Bowl shoot-out: Green Bay 37, Patriots 34.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

NFC... Washington over Seattle. RGIII has to many strengths for Seattle to keep pace. Vikings over Packers, GB may have better team, but over confidence will be the end of this team. I have no faith in ATL, they have not given me a reason to. They barley beat Washington the first time. Washington over ATL. Vikings over San Fran. we already whooped them once, twice is nothing. MN over washington.

AFC... Baltimore over Indy, Ray Lewis is back and is STARVING! Cinci over Houston, Houston is faultering and I think Schaub is over rated. Denver over Baltimore, not sure if Denver is beatable at home. New England over Cini, NE way to many weapons. Denver over NE, Denver 34 NE 31`won in OT.

Super Bowl Denver 21 MN 17
    God, Grant me the serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch, the courage to not lie about it, and the wisdom to know no one would believe me anyway.

All I know is I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of watching Brady and the Pats in teh Super Bowl. Someone else please god beat them and make this year a little different. They are becoming the Yankees of the NFL... I HATE THE YANKEES
    God, Grant me the serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch, the courage to not lie about it, and the wisdom to know no one would believe me anyway.