Thread: Finally finished my new DVD

Finally finished my new DVD

I just gave my editor the go-ahead to send my new DVD out for duplication. It's called Better Bucktails for Muskies, and focuses on ways anglers can become better bucktail fishermen.

The DVD has 19 musky catches. The last one is gut-wrenching every time I see it -- giant eats in a figure-8 and when the thrashing is over the bucktail is hooked on the side of its face. I couldn't put any pressure on it because a quick head snap or barrel-roll and it could easily have been gone. All I could do was keep the line tight and let the fish swim around until it got tired.

Chapters in the DVD include: bucktail basics, bucktail retrieves, bucktail considerations, bucktails at their best, and figure-8's at the next level.

The DVD will be available through my website and Musky Hunter's, and you will be able to download it from Musky Hunter's site.

I hope you enjoy it.

Between Gelb's and Saric's books and my DVD, this has been a busy summer and fall!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.BetterBucktails.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	582  
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

My Christmas wish list is getting longer by the minute!!

Some really cool footage in this DVD. I witnessed the gut-wrencher. Although I netted the fish, I did nothing to help. Everytime the musky thrashed or jumped I groaned, screamed etc. All it did was put more pressure on Steve. Surprised he didn't push me in after he released the musky. It was a great memory...but I am in no hurry to see it happen again!

Nice. I need my figure 8 to go to the next level.