Thread: Release Gloves

Release Gloves

I went to the order some of the release gloves and I didn't find them on the site. Not available? Sold out?

Pat

Hi:

They're currently unavailable. Musky Armor was sold this summer and apparently there are some issues with getting things up to speed. We've had them on back-order for some time. Sorry.

I prefer the Musky Armor gloves but have also used the Lindy glove. It's a little stiff and thick compared to the MA gloves, but it will get the job done and is better than no glove at all. http://www.lindyfishingtackle.com/pr...hhandlingglove
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Totally not either for or against any particular brand, but until you can get the exact glove that you want...I think you will find that any sort of a leather or rubber palmed work glove will get you by. Sure, the leather will, first stink, then get hard, then you won't get your hand in there (just like at the OJ trial) but the alternative is getting blood all over the cork on your beautiful blue stick, shirt, pants, carpet.....and those cuts just seem to last and last and last....and I'm just not into being a he-man anymore!

Can't they make a nice black glove? Those bright orange deer hunter gloves look bad in pictures.

I have a pair of the MA gloves and like them. I have a rapala pair too in a large. The large pair, it's like OJ putting on the glove in the courtroom. The extra large MA just fits. If the XL is the biggest size, it doesn't seem all that big to me. Bill Sandy would need an XXXL size.

I have been using "Cut Proof" gloves found at Any Home Depot, Menards Lowes etc.. for a couple of years. I own the Musky Armor ones but I think these are better and are about half the price.

Last time I looked Stealth Tackle had those Musky Armor gloves on his website for sale. He also had them at shows.
    Jeff Hanson
    madisonmuskyguide.com