Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Musky Nutz

Thank You Musky Nutz

Thank you to all who came to fish and enjoy the raffles. We ended up raising $625.00 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation I think we did a great job.
    We want to thank all the people who donated for this outing.
    Only 1 musky was boated by Greg Nimmer not sure yet where the outing will be next year. Thanks again

Wally
    Last edited by wallygator; 07-22-2012 at 05:14 PM.

Outing was awesome, as usual. Great job, guys!

I really enjoyed putting some names and faces together, thanks Wally for asking me to attend. Mark and Ashley for having us at your home, it was really nice. Thanks Nimmer for fishing off my boat, it was an honor having you aboard. Lastly, thanks to the waitress for explaining the difference to me between a hamburger with cheese and bacon on it and a bacon cheese burger, that was a trip!

Ifishskis Jr. and myself had a great time at this years Nutz Outing! While the fish didn't cooperate (nothing new for us!) we really enjoyed seeing the Nutz regulars again and meeting the new folks that came this year.

There were some really good sticks at this years outing and them getting skunked too made us feel a little better about our usual lack of success. If karleber wouldn't have had to heed the call of nature, Greg Nimmer might also have gone fishless like the rest of us!

A million thanks to all the businesses that donated doorprizes (we won a 1 yr. subscription to MH!!!....thanks Jim & Steve!) and the money raised is going to a very good cause (as it always does). We will certainly spend our money at those businesses who stepped up in these tough economic times!

I know there were many pictures taken and hopefully some of those will get posted here. Thankfully there won't be one of Gare in his b-day suit....at least I don't think there's one floating around!

Great job Mark, Wallygator and the rest of the organizers! See you next year!

Quote Originally Posted by karleber View Post
    I really enjoyed putting some names and faces together, thanks Wally for asking me to attend. Mark and Ashley for having us at your home, it was really nice. Thanks Nimmer for fishing off my boat, it was an honor having you aboard. Lastly, thanks to the waitress for explaining the difference to me between a hamburger with cheese and bacon on it and a bacon cheese burger, that was a trip!
    Oh my god, one would think the black haired waitress who was pretty good looking by the way, would have some sense to herself, Can I get this cheese burger with out the lttuce, thats a side order, no it comes on the burger, it will be on the side , oh hell with it just give me a cheese burger.....would you like another glass of beer ..yes I would... heres a bottle... ummm ok I guess.. Please take Chars order first, no I want to take yours so I can keep it in order,, ok .... hour later ... ok who had this!!??????........ oh boy!!!!! Yeah it was a trip eating there. Oh yeah she says to me I started a tab for you ummmm ok.... you may want to just collect peoples money instead of putting it on my tab,....... I am she says I only started a tab for you!!!!! Why?????? lmao.....

Sorry I missed it work is nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Oh my god, one would think the black haired waitress who was pretty good looking by the way, would have some sense to herself, Can I get this cheese burger with out the lttuce, thats a side order, no it comes on the burger, it will be on the side , oh hell with it just give me a cheese burger.....would you like another glass of beer ..yes I would... heres a bottle... ummm ok I guess.. Please take Chars order first, no I want to take yours so I can keep it in order,, ok .... hour later ... ok who had this!!??????........ oh boy!!!!! Yeah it was a trip eating there. Oh yeah she says to me I started a tab for you ummmm ok.... you may want to just collect peoples money instead of putting it on my tab,....... I am she says I only started a tab for you!!!!! Why?????? lmao.....
    Me:"Could I get a beer?" (We had already been in the bar a good 20 minutes)
    Waitress: "I will take your drink orders when I take your food orders"
    (15 minutes pass and I'm dying for a beer. Hunts, the smart one, goes to the boat to get a High Life)
    Waitress: "And what would you like?"
    Me: "I will have the angus burger with american cheese please"
    Waitress: "Would you like the hamburger or a hamburger with cheese?"
    Me: "I guess a hamburger with cheese then"
    Waitress: "What kind of cheese?"
    Me: "American"

I then ordered the fries, curds, and a beer. Since I was in the bar for a half hour without a beer yet I was getting thirsty.

15 Minutes later I finally get my first beer.

Food finally comes (nothing special).

Me: "Could I get another beer?"
    Waitress: "First priority is cocktail sauce then I will get your beer"

I finish my food,and I'm parched. Beer never arrives. We leave bar and I head to the boat to drink whatever I can get out of the cooler. Thank God Hunts left a couple cold ones for me!

What a nightmare lunch. Great company, ok food, horrible service. I think she was a natural blond that dyed her hair black thinking it would make her look smarter. NOT!

That's no Green Gables TC !!!!

OK, I have to know what establishment you went to. I have a place down in Phillips and would take a ride up to Park Falls just for the waitress experience!!

Hey Thad! I havent forgot that I still owe you a couple cold ones and a burger there at GG. You gonna be over there this weekend?