Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Musky Nutz Outing Info

Quote Originally Posted by Hunts View Post
    To everybody, last trip up Father's Day weekend, I brewed the Skullpopper for the Nutz Outing/Tony Memorial. I let it boil over from the pot into the flames and almost started a forest fire!
    So that's what we saw in the western sky while we were indulging in some beverages around the campfire on Alice. We just thought it was the northern lights!

Jeez it's only a couple weeks away!!!!

Just brewed some Apple Pie today of which 1/2 gallon will find it's way to Butternut in a couple weeks aboard "Team Skullpopper". Popper, Pie, musky fishing, good eats & great people, does it get any better than that? Can't wait.....

We are now an official "maybe". That weekend is my wife's weekend to work and so far she has had no luck in switching Saturday with others. I guess I could leave IFS Jr. at home to watch his brothers and I could come by my self!!! <big grin>

I could probably find someone to ride with you ????

Wally

I'll keep you posted Wally. IFS Jr. is going into the Air Force in the coming months and I'd really like for him to be able to go. Maybe if somebody has an open spot in their boat for him...he can go and I'll stay home and watch his bros.
    Last edited by Ifishskis; 07-06-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishskis View Post
    I'll keep you posted Wally. IFS Jr. is going into the Air Force in the coming months and I'd really like for him to be able to go. Maybe if somebody has an open spot in their boat for him...he can go and I'll stay home and watch his bros.
    My wife got things switched around yesterday so both IFS Jr. and myself will be there!

Is there a bar on the lake we can stop in for lunch?

There's Dick & Joan's Butternut Resort (on County Hwy B), and Northern Pines Restaurant (on Lake Shore Dr.). Both are located on Butternut Lake, on opposite sides.

This sounds like a great time guys!! Wish I could make it back out there for it. Maybe next year!!!