Thread: Live Bait Wizard, John Mich

Live Bait Wizard, John Mich

I just watched the MH episode, "Livin on the Edge" and wanted to know A) What lake Jim and John were fishing on and B) How to contact John Mich for guiding - assuming he is a guide. I thought I heard Wisconsin mentioned and if they are getting that kind of bite so close to home, I want some of that action. I tried Googling John but didn't come up with much.

John doesn't guide. He's just a guy who's a pretty good stick and has this pattern nailed to the nth degree. Whether he wants to reveal the water ... that's up to him.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Wow the pitch is up a high hanging lob that is just looking for left field.
    "Hey what did I ever do to you?"

The fact that "ren" spelled my name right has me cautious. As for my "stick"....thanks Steve?

John, when you're famous...everybody knows your name. Not sure how you go higher on "Heiting's Fisherman Rating Scale", but "pretty good" is just above me and I'm stuck at "fair to good". Oh, and I heard that Chris is stuck at "inadequate" on the HFRS (he went down since he sold his Ranger)...so take that for what it's worth.

John Weeks

For years I've regarded the term "a good stick" to be the highest of compliments for a musky fisherman. I can understand why Juhas doesn't understand it.

And J ... the over/under on when Chris starts trying to sell his new boat and looking for a different one is September.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Ok I'll play.
    "Hey what did I ever do to you?"

Quote Originally Posted by J_Weeks View Post
    John, when you're famous...everybody knows your name. Not sure how you go higher on "Heiting's Fisherman Rating Scale", but "pretty good" is just above me and I'm stuck at "fair to good". Oh, and I heard that Chris is stuck at "inadequate" on the HFRS (he went down since he sold his Ranger)...so take that for what it's worth.

John Weeks
    Just because Chris took the little bus to school with a helmet on does not mean he is "inadequate" just alittle slow....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hanson View Post
    Just because Chris took the little bus to school with a helmet on does not mean he is "inadequate" just alittle slow....
    Hey, it Heiting's Rating Scale...I'm just the reporter. Steve's will have to elaborate on "inadequate".

J