Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega Millions ... If you win ... ?

Mega Millions ... If you win ... ?

Word is the next Mega Millions drawing will pay out over $600 million to the winner because of the huge amount of sales. Let's say you're the Lucky Guy whose numbers are drawn ... what would you do?

I would give Jim my two-week notice because you just never know. I may blow through all the money and need a good reference at some point.

After setting up ourselves, our family and a few friends, I could envision owning a winter place in Hawaii and a summer place on Lake of the Woods.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

I would give my two hour notice, long enough to turn in my keys, computer and other stuff. Buy a lake home in No WI and a place somewhere in the caribbean. Pay off my daughters college educations. Buy a new trolling motor.

Then I would spend years trying to find the best bloody mary and oyster bar in North Amercia when I wasn't musky fishing.

StormyK

I would buy a white 2012 6.2 hemi challenger with the MINN license plate V-POINT
    then I would go on my own vanishing point cross country tour stopping at all the famous Museums and pizza places.

then when I get home hire a lawyer to aquire the rights to the darkhouse spearers presidents home mortgage

Man - in my eyes even two hours notice is generous...

After buying my wife a new Escalade, and Jaguar. I would buy a 2012 Ferrari F430, a new 2012 Ford F150 Raptor Edition. Brand new fully loaded Ranger, and probably a Tuffy as well, A summer house on LOTW and in Homer, Alaska, Winter House is Thailand, I am still in Love with my home state here in MN, would own a house here as well. Pay for my father and mother to both get new houses on the lakes of their choice. Give to a few of my favorite organizations and charities.

after all said and done, I think I would have spent it all in a matter of moments.

Then all that is left is to relax on my favorite boat, in my favorite spot, holding my favorite beer for the rest of my days on this beautiful earth.

Great thread I like it...
    Last edited by FAT-SkI; 03-30-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    God, Grant me the serenity to accept the size of the fish I catch, the courage to not lie about it, and the wisdom to know no one would believe me anyway.

I'd get some gum and a couple newspapers.

I'll tell you what I'd do, two chicks at the same time, man.
    I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money (Office Space).

No seriously, I am with Stormy ... Bloody Mary's and Oysters!!
    Last edited by THinshaw; 03-30-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THinshaw View Post
    I'll tell you what I'd do, two chicks at the same time, man.
    I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money (Office Space).

No seriously, I am with Stormy ... Bloody Mary's and Oysters!!
    Peter... "not all chciks dig money.
    Lawrence..."A couple of chicks that double up on a guy like me do."
    Peter..."Good Point"

Island on LOTW, winter place at Cave Run, condo in LA, villa in Tuscany. Some anonymous acts of charity, and maybe a little petty retribution.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... commission a bronze statue of Scrap Iron George Gedaski for downtown Amery, WI.
    Last edited by Squad51; 03-30-2012 at 04:34 PM.

The first thing I would do is hire a financial advisor. After that, make sure my whole family is set, get a new truck, new boat, a summer house for musky fishing, a winter house somewhere nice & warm and from there..........I have no idea.
    Last edited by muskie77; 03-30-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Hire a great muskie guide like herbie on eagle for the entire musky season, drink my homebrew in the winter, and spend time in the carribean islands drinking and eating and recuperating from a season of catching large fish