Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TV shows

Dave you are right on point about the progression level aspect I think as it factors into many of our angling/life choices.

Actually, your uncharacteristically clear, concise post rings true to my way of thinking almost 100% across the board. I do not want every fishing program to be the same... I appreciate the differences each personality presents.

Take care and try to enjoy "Freshwater Friday" on WFN tonight... it is a free trial this month on DISH #394 I believe.

Meses haseseeeses meses goody too shoeses dayses, but that ugly C wordy makes em infrequentleeses..

Justseeses like the sayingses the likeseeses of youses getsee what youses putting into itseses, anotherbeeses may get out something vastly differentseeses.

Take the Big Guy for exampleses. God abovesee knows himses speakeasy circuit theses yearses has spread the written form of Dynamical Baitfisherseeses across the earwayses of many Flatlanders and Wisconsinvillianses.

Yetseeses, this old fartsee will paysee the Hartman rapesee charges to beses ear shotter away from that see initial booth eyeballer and then yet againer listen tooses, because as Joe Bucher doeseeses in himses showses does in fact go beyonder the written wordsmithseeses.

Last edited by ddfenner; 03-09-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Smile, You're On Musky Hunter T.V...

http://66.133.129.5/~ddfenner/

I never liked the joe bu show until the last two years so keep it up and those walleye segments out!

Bored to death!! Having Petros on all the time has gotten old. Joe, show us that you can catch fish at other places other than LOTW. That's too easy for you.

As for other species, there are walleyes, largemouth, crappies, pike, to be persued. The smallmouth is so old.

Darn it DAVE! I was just about to say that I really enjoyed reading your eloquent post and that I agree whole heartedly. Then you went back to “rain-man” mode and ruined it.
    Jordan