Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new respect for spence petros

new respect for spence petros

I was shocked to see spence with a chicago white sox hat on joe bucher outddoors show .I thought for sure he would be a fan of that other stinky chicago basebALL team.Way to go spence!0723
    Last edited by 0723; 03-04-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0723 View Post
    I was shocked to see spence with a chicago white sox hat on joe bucher outddoors show .I thought for sure he would be a fan of that other stinky chicago basebALL team.Way to go spence!0723
    All he has to do now is stop going to the dentist and the persona will be complete !

Quote Originally Posted by dfkiii View Post
    All he has to do now is stop going to the dentist and the persona will be complete !
    Or put a quick beat-down on the wife...

OR He could wear a dress to blend in with other male fans at wrigley.I once asked a cub fan if he was at wrigley field on wednesday ,after a pause i got and F.O. The reason Elton John played at wrigley on wednesday, enough said.0723

I'm sure the only reason he was wearing the hat was because the black color absorbed light reflecting off the water--enabling better visibility for followers. Go Cubbies!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by 0723 View Post
    OR He could wear a dress to blend in with other male fans at wrigley.I once asked a cub fan if he was at wrigley field on wednesday ,after a pause i got and F.O. The reason Elton John played at wrigley on wednesday, enough said.0723
    What is wrong with gay people? H

it was a( red )white sox hat and i just dont like elton john and dont think he belongs at the ballpark.0723
    Last edited by 0723; 03-06-2012 at 07:17 AM.

"other stinky team" that's funny. two baseball teams in one city and they both suck.

Glad to live in Wisconsin!

StormyK

I've got a feeling that there have been a bunch of Cubs fans who have seen this thread and started to type, "Oh yeah, well just watch out when we start wininj ... winnik ... wonnik ... whinnig ..." and then when they realize they can't even SPELL "winning" they just gave up and hit "Delete."

Go Brewers.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Quote Originally Posted by StormyK View Post
    "other stinky team" that's funny. two baseball teams in one city and they both suck.

Glad to live in Wisconsin!

StormyK

Please, you made the playoffs once with your star cheating. Back to reality this year. H