Thread: WTB...power handle for Revo Toro Winch 60

WTB...power handle for Revo Toro Winch 60

I need a power handle for a Toro Winch 60 if anyone has one laying around that they would like to get rid of.

Is this the same power handle that comes with the 6.4:1 and 5.4:1 reels? If so, I could help out... if you want to wait until early May!

You know the double paddle crank has the same throw as the power handle? - meaning that if you crank one time with the power handle it will pick up the same amount of line as the other crank. The plus will be if you feel the power handle is more comfortable to use.

I have the revo toro 61 and I never use my power handle. I can help you out if it will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
    I have the revo toro 61 and I never use my power handle. I can help you out if it will fit.
    Yes a crank off the 61 will fit a 60, same crank. I think you can just buy them from Abu Garcia as well. Give them a part number and they will send it to you.

I'm pretty sure that it is the same power handle as the C3s. Ebay is loaded with them.

Quote Originally Posted by KenK View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it is the same power handle as the C3s.

Nope not the same, the C3 handles are 0.125 inch thick and the Toro handles are 0.15 inch thick. However, I would believe that the C3 power handle would work on a Revo Toro, but the Revo Toro handles would not get enough thread for a good grab on the 6500 series reels.