Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This weeks mhtv

This weeks mhtv

Musky Hunter TV kicks it into gear this week with Mike Lazarus and Dr. Mark Carlson. Mark is not only an accomplished orthopedic surgeon, he's an incredible musky angler. He gives some great advice this week on off-season training and musky fishing injury prevention during the season.

Good episode Jim, not only a few huge fish, but some great advice by The Doc also.
    I've trashed my lower back installing floors most of my 54 years.....a long day on the water not only casting, but trying to balance in the waves takes it's toll. I've learned that staying in shape and a few simple excercises help alot. Dr. Carlson seems like a good guy to have around....Thanks.

Can episodes still be purchased online?

I guess so, try here
    http://www.muskyhuntercatalog.com/in...tegory&path=51
    or if the link doesn't work hit the MHTV button in the blue stripe on top of this page.

Was great to see Jim use a Shimano reel have a feeling you will see more of this

Great episode, but I would think that by now Jim would have learned to not let anyone fish behind him with a black/black/black DCG.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

So, was this a clear case where lure color made a difference? Can you confirm that other factors (retrieve speed, etc...) were ruled out besides color?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by lelekb View Post
    So, was this a clear case where lure color made a difference? Can you confirm that other factors (retrieve speed, etc...) were ruled out besides color?

Brian
    I wasn't there so I can't say if other factors were at play. My intent with my post was to remind Jim of other times when lure color DID make the difference, especially of one day in July 2007 when black/black/black couldn't be beat.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

That is nice way to "rub it in" Steve

I need some help - any idea how to get DVR on Dish network to only record each episode once that is on WFN as I set it to record once per episode and it works great on all channels except WFN as it appears WFN does not broadcast an "episode number" the DVR recognizes (and the original air date says the same no matter when the original air date really was)....so I get home to 4 musky hunters that are recorded only to findout they are all the same. Thank you for your help.