Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Not Fabulouses...

Wow a guy from minnesota with a weird speech impediment is bashing the Packers

The Packers may not have won back to back Superbowls but at least they for the most part have a grasp on the english language. ddfenner, you need to go back to grammar school

StormyK

Rogers was not at his best, but still the bright spot on the offense, where receivers dropped how many passes, some of them very easy passes. As many fond memories as I have of Favre (his enthusiasm and love of the game), he was never as good as Rogers is now.

Now that they're out of the race, I suspect they'll give a better look at the team weaknesses, which were glaring. They need to address the pass rush and the running game first.

I like Starks, but even saw him get arm-tackled. I'd love to see them run someone like Mike Tolbert (Chargers fullback). I'm not suggesting a trade, but they need a big, fast back who can run over people.

I'm starting the think the 49'ers are going to win the Super Bowl. They (and Patriots) are now the two best teams. The Giants/49'ers game should be a good one, once the depression lifts.

Ohhhhhhseses, here weses goeses, the excuseses - dropped passarinoeses, fumbleses...

Like Fabulouses receivers never dropseedsees passes or ran in-correct routes leading to easy pickingseneses.

Never sawses Fabulous throw an on the field tantrumses when himses tightenders dropped a passer eitherses.

Pukervillians booed Surfer Bumses at half-timers, began heading to the exits with 4 minutoeses left in that gamerses.

Modern day generationalisms of Pukervillians fans are likesee Junkers observationalisms: fair weathered indeedses.

Last edited by ddfenner; 01-16-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Smile, You're On Musky Hunter T.V...

http://66.133.129.5/~ddfenner/

I don't care what the stats say Rogers will never be as good as farve.big game close Rogers will fold farve will win. Brett in his prime with this talent he would have at least 3 more rings.

I think everyone saw this one coming... The Packer's peaked at the end of last year and looked unstoppable. It seems like this year was all down hill for them. Yes. 15-1, but 15-1 with a weak schedule and a team that's defense looked terrible going into the playoffs.

John

Quoters from around theses dayses Webberses..

"I have no idea what to do now," safety Charlie Peprah said after the Packers lost at home, 37-20, to the New York Giants in the NFC divisional playoff round."

"But against the Giants, Rodgers was unable to make up for all of the mistakes, some of which were his. He finished 26 of 46 passing for 264 yards, two touchdowns, one interception and one fumble. He missed a wide-open Greg Jennings on the first drive on third down, and did so again later when he unnecessarily rocketed a pass to Jermichael Finley when a touch pass would have sufficed"

"Now, Rodgers is just another quarterback who was unable to win back-to-back championships and has to try to figure out how to return to the Super Bowl"

"Being the Super Bowl MVP also meant being one of the faces of not just the Packers, but of the entire NFL. Rodgers was in the Disney parade, on late-night talk shows and appearing in nearly every other commercial shown on television."

Lookseeses Pukervillians had no idearses on what to doses before and during that gamerses, not justsee afterwardses

Peed-off that State Farm agent this morning about not converting meses insurance coverage to himses.

Himses could not understand the "Discount Double Check" reasoningses.

Last edited by ddfenner; 01-16-2012 at 10:56 AM.

It must have been real painful for Packer fans after the "dagger" had just been thrown was seeing the State Farm commercial with Roger's doing the belt. As a Bear's fan I even felt bad for you...

John

NFL Networkers report: "Green Bay Packers - first 15 -1 NFL team to be one and done during the divisional playofferses".

Congratulations!!!!

Lock er upses - meses rest meses caseses.

Is there no end to the hate filled spitefulness?

Just like a puppy with an old shoe......

/m

I doubt it is spite, just the childish behavior of packers fans over the past couple seasons has been huge, I think most folks are actually holding back a bit. H