Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Not Fabulouses...

Just Not Fabulouses...

Well, well, wellses Pukervillians. No return trippypooh to the Super Bowlses this yearses.

In 2007ses, Plaxico Burris owned Al (I'm retiredses) Harris and theses yearses, it's Hakeem Nicks schoolingses Charles (All Mouth, No Defense) Woodson.

Lest weses seeses, Surfer Bumses fumbles and tosses a picky pooh and basically quit late in the fourthey quarterses.

Enjoy the offseason Pukervillians - gotta beses a bigger choke than the 15 - 1 Queenies.

Oh yeases Jenkins, hurtsee againy, Surfer Bumses is better than Fabulous...

Yea, rightses.

Dirty Jobber, somebodyses has to dooseses.

Smile, You're On Musky Hunter T.V...

http://66.133.129.5/~ddfenner/

NY has bigger muskie and a better football team. I was amazed to find out rodgers record when trailing in the 4th is terrible. I guess having a clutch guy like Eli goes a long way when it counts. H

No bashing here. It's tough to repeat no matter how much talent you have. You have to stay hungrier than everyone else after you have reached the top. Even as a Bears fan, I had to admire their offense during their run. I would still take 15-1 with a playoff loss over 8-8.

Of all thoses yearses of watching Fabulouses play for Pukerville, no matter it beses win or defeatypooh, meses never saw the look of a quitter in himses eyeballers, no matter the scoreses.

At the 6:48 marky of thatses 4th quarters, Surfer Bum had that looksee. Itses momentarily left after the referee gift of that bogus roughing the passer hit byses Osi Umenyiora, but it MOST CERTAINLY came backsider after the failed onsider then Giant seal the dealses touchdowners.

Theses Heart Of A Champion does not exist in Surfer Bumses soul - that kindeling of never having lost, just running out of timer.

Weses saw the jobber Flynn could doses against the Lioneses and weses saw the type of jobber Surfer Bumses did against the G-Menses. A 78.5 QB rating in a game that means something is the true tape teller andses this beses the result of Murphy, Thanks Teddy and Shovel Brainses.

Enjoy the off-season Pukervillians, meses certainly amses. Looking forward to the mail manses over this weekypooh. Seemses themses 50 Georges with points will come back to meses roost with crow feet on themses.

We simply played two really bad games in what was otherwise a brilliant season. I felt pretty good about the first loss because I thought that it would prevent the second. Feeling invincible is about as useful in football as it is in musky fishing. While not making an excuse for what was clearly a "stinker" of a game, I do believe it can be useful to try to explain what made it different. For me, I believe that just because you "happen" to play in Green Bay does not make you a cold weather player. Guys like Bart Starr actually lived there. Today's teams are largely commuters and I happen to believe that the Packer's offense is a warm weather affair. So, in another way of speaking...we had home field disadvantage!

Youses got that right junker... A Fair The Well Teamer indeedses - A Fairytalerses QB to beatseeses.

Was itses just the likeseeses of meses whoses sawsee the followingses - Surfer Bumses has himses handsees in that thar wasteliner hand warmer, barking out signals at the o-liner of scrimmage - trying to emulate Fabulous signal cadenceses to offsider the Defenders (which Fabulouses did with regularity and precisioneses) to no avail - then takesee himses handseeses out of that thar wasteliner to call a final signal before the ball was hikeypoohed?

Does Surfter Bumses ever thinksee the G-Mens D Liners did not notice thatses?

Meses meanses, ummmmses, duhseses?

They played horrible and lost. The Giants played a great game and the Packers just had too many mistakes and looked out of sync all game.

I just think with the events of the week they didn't have the right mental frame of mind and I don't blame them at all. It's only a football game compared to real life.

You bet, Rodgers is no Favre. Favre would have thrown three or four picks.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

You bet, Rodgers is no Favre...

Youses betcha - Surfer Bumses didn't get himses teamses to theses Super Bowlses in consecutive yearses.