Thread: Crying green and gold

Crying green and gold

Yes Packer fans, that's how it felt after last year's NFC Championship game and the last 6 games of this year's Bear's season.

It was a nice run for the Green and Gold. Hope they enjoy their early golf season !

That defense was going to bite them in the ass at some time. Plenty of blame to go around. A well played game by the Pack and they should have beat the Giants but they crapped the bed. Not to be this year. Teddy better get some guys in the draft to provide a pass rush.

Say what you want but that is probably the biggest choke job in nfl history.I was thinking of the 86 bears bears at 14-2 not to win a playoff game either, but Doug Flutie who was a backup started that game.Most talented team in football last four years one championship.They are on the clock and it is ticking.0723

I was disappointed in the whole team effort. Seemed like they needed a refresher on the fundamentals: passing, catching, tackling. It was a team effort in the loss. I can hardly bring myself to watch the rest of the playoffs now that the Packers are done.

jeremy

Not crying, just sick to my stomach. The Giants played with a mission and the Packers didn't play even as well as they did against the Chiefs (their other loss this year).

Well, they've got until August to fix the defense and teach Jermichael Finley that if he REALLY wants to be "the guy" he needs to actually catch the balls thrown his way.

My final thought is I hope that wasn't Donald Driver's last game. He was a great player and is truly a class act, but age is catching up. Still, at least he showed up last night.
    Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

Amen on praise for Driver. He showed up and proved what it takes to play a "cold weather" game.

Kudos Donald!!!