Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brand new fishing show on the sportmans channel

Just watched the show for the first time, liked it so much I watched it again. It is great to see 30 years of hard work finally payoff to good people. Congrats Crash and Justin and I can't wait to see the next episode. Crash and Justin let me know when Dr. Gene is going to be on so I can make sure to mark his secret spots in my graph.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Mich View Post

As for the show maybe I expected more...hey Gillespie's screaming and yelling, telling the guests to hold the fish out for the camera is a "schtick" I could do without as well, but I watch the damn thing every week.
    That's funny....... I can hear it now," Hey, hey, hey Mich-a-roonie! Hold that giant, slob-o, musk-a-reno up for the camera....... Let's have a Johnsonville!" ;-)

/mike

I finally seen the the show I really liked it, nice to see a show like that back on tv again. I think thats what meses and youses was trying to say.0723

I wish I could see Crash's show, but I don't get the Sportsmans Channel. I certainly would expect a lot of "son" from Crash. Having spent a lot of time with him in the boat I would even find myself using it while fishing with him. Glad to hear people like the show. We need as much musky fishing on tv as possible. There's just way too little.

Dave, I read both your posts several times and I simply can not understand what you are writing. So, if you could try writing something clearer I'll try and respond.

Ok Frank, just for the likeseeses of youses.

The two Chicago gentlemen history lesson was - they started out producing a very informative magazine, well, almost book size in monthly publications, then transitioned into a T.V show and time sequence whereby the winter months show broadcasts pretty much set the table for the printed articles that followed their T.V air season.

After their departure, the current Franks kept that format and was the reason I let my subscription expire to just watch the T.V show until I got tired of the current Franks diatribes, then stopped watching the show and re-subscribed my current subscription.

I haven't seen this transpire as of yet within your glorious T.V. show, where season 2012 broadcasts early next month will type set the forthcoming magazine publications in 2012.

No comment with regards to Mr. Mich's problem with word choices.

The last element of words and the emotionalism behind them or life is a pulse of adrenalin suggestion for youses consideration could refer to the following example.

http://youtu.be/SJ9BkCSkpGU

Sorry for the bad language, but focus on the emotion behind some of them wordieses.

Smile, You're On Musky Hunter T.V...

http://66.133.129.5/~ddfenner/

I am starting production next week on my new fishing show called, "Recycled Fish with the Junkman." We have an extremely low-cost production model needing no boat, equipment, camerman or other expensive stuff. We are merely going to take tape from old fishing shows where the copyright has expired and re-show the same crap that people now old enough to be in nursing homes won't remember they already saw. Face in, it's just fishing and it hasn't changed all that much. Then I am going to take my own handsome face and have it photo-shopped on to whoever was the real fishing guy (who is also too old to remember) and start selling ads and getting sponsored and being really, really famous!

so you'll be the milli vanilli of esox

Dave there are no plans to model the magazine after the television show or vice-versa, and that includes topics.

Love the Milli Vanilli comment. I could see Marty with dreadlocks now!

ddfenner,

Sorry man, I'm sure you have interesting things to say - I just can't read your postings....just constructive criticism, no hard feelings.

Pat
    Brookfield, WI

Whats going on with this show they keep showing the same two episodes?