Thread: Alumacraft Navigator 165T for Sale

Alumacraft Navigator 165T for Sale

This is the perfect WI musky boat. I have a 2001 Alumacraft Navigator 165T with a 2005 Mercury 60 HP 4-stroke outboard and EZE Loader trailer that is available for sale on Dec 1, 2011. Boat was professionally repainted and updated with new Alumacraft graphics in 2010. Cosmetically, the boat is in excellent shape for its age. Carpet looks good and has been vacuumed and washed regularly throughout its life. The boat has one small area of dock rash on the right side from when a boat bumper came untied overnight. The outboard has always run flawlessly and has been properly maintained and winterized every year. There is a Vengeance stainless steel prop on the outboard. The prop is in very good condition...it has two slight dings in it. An aluminum spare prop is also included. Boat will top out at approx 30 mph with 2 guys and gear. The boat also comes with 2 Lowrance 520C's (one has some GPS issues) and a Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 70lb 24 volt trolling motor. There are two deep cycle trolling motor batteries and a dual purpose starting/deep cycle battery that was new in 2010 included with boat. I also have a spare transducer and GPS module that I will include with the boat. I removed the divider between the livewell and baitwell so the livewell is now 53"+. Please PM or email me with questions - nateoz2000@yahoo.com. I also have some more pics of the boat if you would like. Thanks for looking. Boat is located in Marathon, WI.

$8500 obo

RE: Alumacraft Navigator 165T for Sale - Pics

Opps you forgot to tell the upload box what type of file it is. For the life of me I can't understand why the web master can't make jpeg the default file type?

RE: Alumacraft Navigator 165T for Sale - Pics

Pics are up again and should be working...let me know if you can't open them.

is the boat still available? Also, i'm not quite used to the new layout of the site, but i cannot see where you've attached the pix. are they still up, or can you email them to me? thanks!

Yes...this boat is still available. Please reply with your email and I can send you pics. It is also posted on muskiefirst.com under the boat classifieds section. I sent you a PM as well.

Thanks,
    Nate Osfar