Thread: WTB Cowgirls

WTB Cowgirls

I am interested in picking up some cowgirls 2nd hand. If anyone has some to get rid of, please post a pic and how much you want for them. Thank You

RE: WTB Cowgirls

Send me an email at josh_clymer2003@yahoo.com.. I am going to be gone for the weekend, but can go through my extra's on Monday and send you pictures of Cowgirls I will be parting with...

email me and i'll send pictures.I have a bunch I am willing to part with. jmbldr@frontier.com

What does everyone think of these cowgirls??? For $30.00 a pop they should guarantee a fish! I've had a few now for almost a year and throw them every time I'm on the water and have yet to see a fish follow or go after it? They make it look so easy on their infomercials in Canada and Minnesota though?;-)

im the same with you bought 2 great colors but pricey and haven't caught a fish on them . then one of our club members started making some double 10s caught my biggest fish casting on it first time out 45"es and a lot cheaper to buy. I'll stick with my Jimmy bucktails i can own a third more baits for the price.

You have to throw them alot. Double 10s move more fish than any other bait IMO. Best search bait. Some days I go out and throw the same bucktail for 12 hours.

I got your email and will get pictures sent to you soon.. As for the posts about if they work?? I have had at least 40 muskies over 50" in my boat that were caught on Cowgirls, yes they work. It takes a little more than just to head out and fling cowgirls and catch 50" fish.

IMO if im throwing Jimmys in the back of the boat and my buddy is throwing Cowgirls and the such in the front and i catch and see more then him im going to go with the Jimmys so say what u want ill stick with my Jimmy Bucktails

If your moving and catching fish on a specific bait, it only makes sense to keep using it. I used "cowgirl" in my above post, when it should read "double 10's." I have had alot of success as well on Spanky Baits and a few home-mades. There is alot more that goes into the success of a lure than just putting it on your leader and flinging it around a lake and expecting it to be magical and guarentee fish.