Thread: Transports on L.O.W.

Transports on L.O.W.

Any one know of a service that will provide transport from the south shore to the N.W. Angle? Seems so much easier than driving through customs and all.

RE: Transports on L.O.W.

I heard from frank walsh at the bay store told me an outfit called the south shore express transporting people from the south shore to the nw angle need more info call frank at the bay store

that's interesting, the hassle with the border has always kept me from traveling there, are there a lot of good fishing spots on the U.S. side? Just by looking at maps it seems a lot of the best water may be in Canada but have always heard good things about the NWA, thanks for anymore info

Yes the Angle is OK. But most guys when they say the angle are talking about resorts. For musky the best water is no doubt Canada. But once you're up there and get a license all you need to do is call in to the Canadians. It works out a lot better, No computers,duty on goods or passport needed and it's actually alot quicker going across the lake than driving up. KEEP THE LINE TIGHT Blinkman

I'm all ears about not driving 30 miles of gravel roads. Where on the US side whould you launch for Monument/weiley point area? The gravel road to Youngs bay is rough on a glass boat.