Thread: Post cold front

Post cold front

I am planning on hitting the water for some Tiger Musky this week and it has been great weather - blue bird days for 10 days straight but tuesday evening it is to snow a little (cold front move in) and then 42 for a high on wednesday (partly cloudy) and 49 (sunny) on thursday (my only two days to choose from for one last soft water experience for the year).
    I am looking for some tips/advice for going on wed or thursday to go chase tiger musky or pike (two lakes to choose from).

Both reserviors (I am in Utah) are about 46-49 degree water I presume by wed/thurs.

Thank you in advance for your input as I wanna have one last good trip this fall.

THANK YOU

Post cold front

I am planning on hitting the water for some Tiger Musky this week and it has been great weather - blue bird days for 10 days straight but tuesday evening it is to snow a little (cold front move in) and then 42 for a high on wednesday (partly cloudy) and 49 (sunny) on thursday (my only two days to choose from for one last soft water experience for the year).
    I am looking for some tips/advice for going on wed or thursday to go chase tiger musky or pike (two lakes to choose from).

Both reserviors (I am in Utah) are about 46-49 degree water I presume by wed/thurs.

Thank you in advance for your input as I wanna have one last good trip this fall.

THANK YOU