Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cutler

Cutler

This guy looks like he's gonna be in a wheelchair or a body bag before he's 40. He's gotten blasted the last couple years and tonight was pretty bad too, that O-line is awful rugged still. How do the Bears ever win even? Allen and Robison are gonna eat him alive next week, and are the reasons I think the Vikes will actually win one more time.

RE: Cutler

Im not the biggest fan of Cutler but he was doing pretty good with how awful that line is. Same old problems just a different day. No WR's, o-line is just horrible & the defense blows so far this year. Forte is good but throwing screens to him or Hester every other play just isnt going to cut it. Makes me sick.....

Oh & Minnesota..they have Adrian Peterson. Thats about it....

Jay was running for his life. He made some throws but as is usually the case with him, he missed on several very makable tosses. Same with Stafford. There were several throws down the sideline that he didn't even give his reciever a chance to make a play on. ...but at least in Detroit they can go on the fact that Stafford is very young and can probably change his ways a bit.

da bears are in trouble. Looking at their schedule, they have it pretty easy over the next month but it won't matter.

I'd like to see the Brewers trade Shaun Marcum to the Bears for Jay Cutler. Both got killed last night but maybe Cutler can throw a curveball without hanging it over the plate. x(

Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

I think the Wisconsin Badger's offensive line could do a better job than the current Bears' O-line is doing ----------

>I'd like to see the Brewers trade Shaun Marcum to the Bears
    >for Jay Cutler. Both got killed last night but maybe Cutler
    >can throw a curveball without hanging it over the plate. x(

Only if we can package up Jerry, Lovie, and a few O linemen along with him.

>I'd like to see the Brewers trade Shaun Marcum to the Bears
    >for Jay Cutler. Both got killed last night but maybe Cutler
    >can throw a curveball without hanging it over the plate. x(
    >
    >Steve Heiting
    >
    >www.steveheiting.com

Clearly Marcum's arm is tired. He wore down as the season wound down. ...and it's getting into his head which is really not good.

You don't give the Badger's O-line enough credit. These guys looked more like junior college to me. Sickening to watch....

The Bears offense looked like the first day of Training camp last night. Cutler made some great plays considering how bad the line was. Bears coaches reacted quickly to the debacle and pulled 68 in the 4th quarter. Nice job Lovie. Never seen a guy have a defender run around him on a running play without ever touching him. 9 false starts, embarassing.

Defense is bad because the Bears chose to not address the safety position. Chris Harris is either injured or blind in one eye. Meriweather is only concerned with getting a cheapshot on someone. Neither can play in the cover-2, neither can cover anyone. The front four has done nothing since week 1.

2 huge drops last night. Hester drops the touchdown and Forte drops that key 3rd down pass that basically hit him in the stomach. That was a key drive as the Bears were moving and then punt, and next play is an 88 yard TD run.

Couple of things, the quick screen to Hester, played out, fools nobody. Please stop running it. Why is Tice not fired for that offensive line debacle? Seriously, week 5 and that is the best you can do? 31st ranked defense? Best you can do. Still love what you have here Angelo?

Detroit is a good team, but outside the 2 big plays, they really did not do a whole lot. That is going to catch up with you soon. They got lucky in Dallas. I don't think they will be able to keep up with the Packers. 49ers game will be the first time they have faced a good team. Bears have dug a hole they may not be able to climb out of, last night could well have been the season ender.