Thread: Lookin for an estimate....

Lookin for an estimate....

I dont spend much time doing research on boats and was hoping i could get a ROUGH idea what a 2009 620 with the same year yami 250 4 stroke with 200 hours is worth? Only 2 seats has a stereo, 101 cablesteer (going to sell),4 bank charger, trailer. No kicker and no electronics. Pretty basic.

What are 2 more seats going to be worth?

Thanks

RE: Lookin for an estimate....

No kicker? No electronics? I'll give you 10K cash.

Go to walleyecentral.com and compare it to other boats. There are a ton of rangers on there everyday.

I'd second reviewing Walleye Central's classified ads for a ballpark estimate. The pricing you'll see there is market and likely much more accurate than what you might get from NADA.

If you find a comparable boat that is being sold with a kicker, delete $2,000 to $2,500 for the kicker for the approximate price of the boat you're looking at. Most boats are sold with electronics and the value of these can vary. So, again, if you find a comparable boat that has a fishfinder that's worth $2,000 new, then you can figure it adds about $1,000 to the price of the used boat. If the trolling motor and two fishfinders are about $5,000 in total new, then they add about $2,500 to the price of the used boat. Adjust from there.

Ranger has the color schematics for all the boats and can make seats that will match the existing ones. All they need is the serial number. Call a dealer or call Ranger directly: 1-870-453-2222.

Steve Heiting

www.steveheiting.com

From someone who has been looking at boat prices very closely the last few months I would guess at an absolute minimum 25k, wouldn't be surprised if you could get more whatsoever. The 2009 year is still pretty "new" and people will overlook the electronics to a degree...as Steve pointed out the blue book value is really not that important, it is worth whatever the market has a demad for and there is always someone out there willing to pay good bucks and drive a long way to grab a Ranger....

Thanks for the helpful responses