Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction

Prediction

The Packers will have a better record than either the Vikes or Bears this year.

Not that it takes a crystal ball wielding sports book pro to make that call.

RE: Prediction

And the veteran is backup (or traded) to the young gun before week 4...

Don't buy the jersey yet.

But don't forget the Golden Gophers.

*** Not that it matters.....Even though he got fired for it, I always thought Rush was correct on this particular issue......

I like your predictions, Bob.

FIY Fact:

37 of the 45 Super Bowl Champions won their season opener......

Roger Treadwell

*Eldrick Woods School of Class, 2011 Graduate
    *Team Johnsonville Field General
    *Tuffy Boats Hull Demolition Captain

The Bears look better than they did last year, and won the division. The Packers came close to losing there first game at home. Packers are so good they gave up 34 points? The Packers still need to go through Chicago NFC North div. Champs.

The packers have to go through the Nfc North champs?

I think it's more like the Bears need to try and beat the defending Super Bowl Champion Packers.

In case you forgot the Packers won the Super Bowl last year. And, they beat the bears twice to get there. Remember that?

I was pleasantly surprised with how well the Bearss looked yesterday. They have a pretty tough schedule but hopefully it keeps up. I don't think the Packers are going to walk all over this division at all. Its only week 1 people. The NFC north seems like its becoming one of the most competitive divisions IMO. Heck, even the Lions are turning into a threat. If that team stays healthy they'll be tough. I don't really know what to expect from Minnesota yet to be honest. This is going to be an interesting year. Can't wait to see how it unfolds!! In the mean time...............GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

>I was pleasantly surprised with how well the Bearss looked
    >yesterday. They have a pretty tough schedule but hopefully it
    >keeps up. I don't think the Packers are going to walk all
    >over this division at all. Its only week 1 people. The NFC
    >north seems like its becoming one of the most competitive
    >divisions IMO. Heck, even the Lions are turning into a
    >threat. If that team stays healthy they'll be tough. I don't
    >really know what to expect from Minnesota yet to be honest.
    >This is going to be an interesting year. Can't wait to see
    >how it unfolds!! In the mean time...............GO
    >BEARS!!!!!!!!!

Year after year the black and blue gets no respect as a division and year after year the bears and pack beat the snot out of what's supposed to be some of the top teams in the nfl like both did sunday.

I can see how this is gonna play out.... there will be two teams in this division that will be much better than the wild card teams but because we're going to all beat each other... only the division winner will go. detroit has been the sexy up and coming pick for three years now but this year i think they are for real.

Bears got off to a great start. I want to see how we measure up with a NO offense that moved the ball on the Pack and then a Packers offense that moves the ball on everybody. 2 really tough games to prove they belong. I think we know the defense will do their thing, can the offense provide enough punch against these high powered offenses.

Packers offense looks like they practiced for 9 months straight. Rodgers has surpassed Manning and Brady as far as I am concerned.

Stafford must stay healthy if the Lions are going anywhere, which I think they are still 1 year away. Vikes are a big ?? right now, 39 passing yards, really.

I think the Bears have to get offense this year if we are going to keep up with the Packers, simple as that.

The Bears played great,but if Green Bay stays healthy the rest are playing for 2nd. They have too much on offense, and their D is better than it showed in the opener. I think the Pack could win a close, low scoring game just as easily as a shootout and that is why they are a great team. People tend to overlook the Bears, but there is no doubt that the Bears pose the greatest threat to the Pack. I didn't say it was a great threat, but nobody else plays GB like the Bears. Look at the point totals in last years matchup. There weren't a lot of point in those games and they were relatively close. You know who really impressed me for the Pack? Pickett. That guy may not put up huge stats but he makes a difference on every running play.He was taking on double teams and still getting to a spot and turning the running back inside where his teammates cleaned up. He is a beast.

Detroit is a sexy pick and will do well in this regular season, but don't think they are a threat in a playoff game. That will take a year of getting beat in the playoffs.

I didn't think Minnesota looked terrible yesterday. Their passing game was awful but their D played well against a tough team.

It wasn't long ago that the NFC North was a joke. This week beat the tar out of the overrated NFC South contenders.